Search found 385 matches

Return

by garindan
Fri Feb 13 2015 3:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by garindan
Thu Feb 26 2015 9:36pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unit valuations

The value of our Share.com shares is dropping Should we be looking to sell? Actually they dropped more than the current price a while back but have risen back to 38p recently. We didn't really buy these as an investment to make money, rather as a go between for us to 'afford' cheaper share purchase...
by garindan
Wed Aug 12 2015 12:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Outstanding Tech jobs

The ability to share what cashback you have been awarded on social media, like twitter and facebook - to attract new members and show the whole thing is not a scam...
by garindan
Tue Oct 13 2015 1:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help imutual and win £1000 (maybe!)

Already did this before the post!
by garindan
Mon Feb 01 2016 8:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: a belated hello to all.....

Welcome borderjoe. When you have time you might also like to investigate the Cashback Investment Club too! Link is below :thumbup:
by garindan
Sat Mar 12 2016 9:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When we buy and sell

I have to say I am not keen with this idea at all. The trouble I see with this approach is that we will either no longer continue holding shares that might pay a good dividend or we'll end up selling shares repeatedly at a loss, or both at the same time... I don't see where we'd make money unless on...
by garindan
Sat Mar 12 2016 6:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Me as a new potential member of the club asks: Me: "I'm interested in joining the Cashback Investment Club. So what have you sold?" CIC: "Sainsbury's." Me: "That great, how much profit did you make?" CIC: "We didn't, in fact we made a loss." Me: "OK, you guys carry on, don't mind me, I just had too...
by garindan
Sat Mar 12 2016 2:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree that we should not be afraid of selling at a loss and, as stated, I want us to sell Sainsburys ASAP You won't make money on every share but you can/should cut your losses Personally I don't see a problem with having cash in the bank doing nothing There are three things you mention here. - s...
by garindan
Wed Mar 16 2016 10:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm sure underdog didn't mean to sound the way you read that :( Just to clarify - the only reason we held a vote on the Sainsbury stop/loss was to decide whether to remove the stop/loss because of all the compounding factors that had conspired to really hit the value. Some of these seemed to creatin...
by garindan
Thu Mar 17 2016 12:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So what would happen if we had a "flash crash" like in the US and we had set a loss and the share auto-sold only to recover within minutes? http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/sep/25/uk-trader-accused-over-wall-street-flash-crash-faces-us-extradition-hearing Well it depends how we use the sett...