Search found 159 matches

Return

by Eurovisionfan
Fri Oct 07 2022 7:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

Found a price label for the Pepperami chicken yesterday, so at least they exist, just out of stock!
by Eurovisionfan
Wed Dec 21 2022 7:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I haven't been shopping in Tesco as much for the last few years, preferring Sainsbury's and out of the blue, got some £2 of £20 vouchers through the post.
by Eurovisionfan
Tue Dec 20 2022 3:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And as for Green Jinn - went to Tesco especially for some "free "milk"" (well pea juice!) - didn't notice until I came home that they cost £2 each, but GJ is only saying they're giving back £1.90 for the blue and £1.35 for the orange variety. None of the others were in stock. At least they helped me...
by Eurovisionfan
Tue Dec 20 2022 10:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You've probably got more chance winning something on the lottery! There again, we're talking about it, so the advertising is working!!
by Eurovisionfan
Wed May 17 2023 12:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The day after we went to Sainsbury's!
by Eurovisionfan
Sun May 21 2023 7:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got some Jack's Link ham yesterday at Asda on Checkout Smart - paid £1.25, but got £1.50 back! Not sure if it's still going as it said it was just for one day, but Gunna lemonade seems to have been going for one day for quite a while!
by Eurovisionfan
Wed Jun 07 2023 2:46pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just be careful when eating them, they're very hard and we were bothered about chipped teeth!
by Eurovisionfan
Thu Jul 06 2023 12:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The only Sainsbury's round here that sold Gunna has now ran out. Shame as it's a nice drink.
by Eurovisionfan
Tue Jul 25 2023 4:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do hope that all's okay with them, it's been a great app.
by Eurovisionfan
Tue Mar 19 2024 4:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Accounts and 2024 Notice of AGM

Thank you for all you've done, it is a shame that this has happened. I've got just over pound in my account and wonder if others are in the same position. Rather than having to send everyone such a small amount, and if the shares really are only worth £3, is there a way of electing to donate amounts...