Search found 159 matches

Return

by Eurovisionfan
Sun May 20 2012 7:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Signature policy?

Not seeing what the fuss is about, I googled (well tried to win some points with Swagbucks or Gifthulk, obviously) for "use an html link" and came across this: http://www.quackit.com/html/codes/html_link_code.cfm Basically, all you need to do is look at this: <a href="http://www.mywebsite.co.uk">Hav...
by Eurovisionfan
Sun May 20 2012 5:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Goodness, I've only just noticed the post that I've got the "most extreme signature". Must confess that I'm not really very technical and have only just worked out how to use a signature, I think it's only been there for the last week or so! Notoriety already!!!! I just thought it was a good idea to...
by Eurovisionfan
Mon May 21 2012 3:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm still confused. What exactly is a signature for? Why have them in the first place? I'm sorry, I'm a nearly silver surfer, and the etiquette in all this technological world is completely baffling! Especially with kids with these new fangled smart phones!
by Eurovisionfan
Mon Aug 06 2012 9:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

That last one is a bit like the card I bought my husband for our anniversary last week, which reads:

Husband, on our anniversary, you've still got that lovely bulge in your trousers - then you open the card and it says - it's just that these days it's your belly!
by Eurovisionfan
Wed Aug 08 2012 10:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transaction #970000 winner

Just realised that I was the winner when the shares landed in my account this morning, thank you all so much for your lovely comments!
by Eurovisionfan
Wed Aug 08 2012 7:50am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We have our millionth transaction!

Well done! Here's to the 2,500,000th transaction! And a real surprise this morning when a shedload of shares landed in my account - I hadn't realised I was the winner for the 970,000th transaction! Great start to the day!
by Eurovisionfan
Thu Aug 30 2012 8:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bumping topics: what should the rule be?

All I can say is that I'm delighted that my post has caused so much fuss. Win win all round - Persimmons Homes (to which I'm not connected!!!) are constantly being quoted for all the right reasons, and there's a myriad of charities who stand to win a substantial amount of money - hopefully it'll be ...
by Eurovisionfan
Tue Nov 12 2013 8:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 accounts and notice of AGM

Well done - nice, steady growth figures!
by Eurovisionfan
Tue Jan 28 2014 8:35am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual an award winner!

Congratulations - that's brilliant news - keep up the good work!