Search found 147 matches

Return

by dannyluis
Sat Dec 31 2011 8:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy new year to all @ imutual

Happy New Year everyone and keep posting.
by dannyluis
Wed Jan 04 2012 9:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance as at 4 Jan 2012

Good to know. Keep up the good work Richard.
by dannyluis
Thu Jan 05 2012 8:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance as at 4 Jan 2012

Thanks for the prompt resolution of my recent claim.
by dannyluis
Sun Jul 01 2012 5:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by dannyluis
Fri Jul 27 2012 5:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68855: please vote

I understand the reason given for this claim being rejected and would not want to take members' money if Imutual has not been paid.However I do feel that members should be aware that this merchant does appear to be rejecting the claim unfairly as I have never used any other means to contact them oth...
by dannyluis
Fri Aug 03 2012 3:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68855: please vote

Thanks for all your votes guys.I agree this is a very good advert for Imutual and it's principles.
by dannyluis
Fri Feb 15 2013 5:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coupons at Tesco

presumably you are talking about those issued by Sainsbury. ASDA etc and not those issued by Heinz, cadburys etc,?? No , these were product specific coupons , which came to me via emails from manufacturers and which I printed out at home as specified in the emails.The products in question had been p...
by dannyluis
Fri Feb 15 2013 3:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coupons at Tesco

My local Tesco has today refused to accept any coupons not issued directly by Tesco.Checkout operators have also been instructed to confiscate any that customers try to use.Anybody else having this problem?
by dannyluis
Fri Aug 16 2013 4:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / F A Simms

All seems to have gone quiet on this one , but I was very surprised today to receive a cheque from HM Paymaster General in relation to a " first and final dividend of 11p in the £ ". Pleased to see that " there is no need to forward a receipt " as the cheque is for 69p.