Search found 404 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Fri Apr 26 2013 12:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New: the mutual dividend

imutual is unique amongst cashback sites (and, as far as I know, amongst any UK company) in that its members are also its owners - by virtue of being given free shares in the company. This, of course, raises the immediate question... What's the benefit of having shares? The obvious "potential" benef...
by vikpaw
Sat Apr 27 2013 7:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New: the mutual dividend

Will the merchants with the Higher-than-anyone-else cashback be hilighted in some way :?: I'm sure some savvy bugger will tweet the offers and try to earn referrals off them ;) I think this is a great idea, and regardless of the top up i'll continue to use iMutual for all that i can. I don't often ...
by richard@imutual
Wed May 15 2013 3:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How we compare with other cashback sites

We recently announced our mutual dividend initiative , our policy of passing on an increasing amount of our revenue as cashback. As a money-saving site which, uniquely, is owned and controlled by its members, we want to use our increasing financial strength to make our cashback rates as competitive ...
by richard@imutual
Wed Jul 03 2013 9:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Claims performance July 2013

Here's our regular report on how well we're doing in getting merchants to resolve your missing/incorrect transactions claims201307.jpg We have a couple of overdue claims (i.e. that have gone passed their target resolution date). One of these is for Sky, who apparently do not accept the same timescal...
by richard@imutual
Mon Jul 08 2013 9:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Transaction 2m was done by......

popeyehull :thumbup: See Transaction 2m competition This was for a daily click transaction at wFlights - so popeyehull receives a £5 bonus. But the first non- daily click transaction after this was by prwmotors at Bitesize Britain . so we've doubled the cashback to an absurdly-generous :crazy: £1.2...