Search found more than 1466 matches

Return

by Boro Boy
Tue Dec 29 2015 12:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What was your Film of the Year 2015?

I forgot about Mr Holmes, me and the mrs really enjoyed that,great story and acting :thumbup: Tom Hardy as the Krays in Legend was ok,I was expecting a litle more action though and Rogue Nation Mission Impossible was action but story was ok-ish, we did see Black Mass just before Christmas and altho...
by Boro Boy
Wed Dec 30 2015 9:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Accounts and Notice of AGM

richard@imutual wrote:Mmmm. not sure I'm afraid

Maybe try a different browser or an incognito window?

Yes Google Chrome worked.... wish I'd known earlier as I missed the first half of the AGM..... Oh well....!
by Boro Boy
Wed Dec 30 2015 8:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Accounts and Notice of AGM

Did I do something wrong? I wanted to join the conversation: "Click here to join the conversation" so I did but nothing happened.....!?! :(
by Boro Boy
Thu Dec 31 2015 2:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 AGM results and transcript

Just reading the transcript Yes, happy to credit all participating members with 100 shares That's a little unfair as there was no mention of this incentive prior to the AGM. I would have turned up :( So an incentive is needed to come to the AGM and participate in the running of your company? Pity e...
by Boro Boy
Mon Jan 11 2016 12:34am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 15 Jan) + last week's winner

"Yes Madam, the cut backs have now got as far as the flying squad...!"
by Boro Boy
Wed Jan 13 2016 12:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 AGM results and transcript

Still free whether value is known or unknown. So, you're willing to give up an hour or so of your life for 100 shares.......... but, presumably, not willing to attend for free. :eh: I believe there is a profession based around that ethos ;) Do enlighten us mere mortals, what would that profession b...
by Boro Boy
Fri Jan 29 2016 11:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 5 Feb) + last week's winner

Nein! nein! nein! Mr Cameron you cannot claim asylum in Germany - I can clearly see you have a shirt on your back!!! :D :D :D
by Boro Boy
Sat Jan 30 2016 7:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DC: OK OK, I''ll strip and you promise you'll give me a better deal on this EU negotiations!? :o :o :o
by Boro Boy
Sun Jan 31 2016 1:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spiv DC: Which pen do you fancy Madam...??? :D :D :D