Search found 12 matches

Return

by axelandpixel
Sat Sep 27 2014 10:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: 'Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: 'The driver just insulted me!' The man says: 'You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your ...
by axelandpixel
Mon Oct 10 2016 7:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vote for us + a chance to win £1000

Tbh, I actually use TCB more but I voted for iMutual due to the fact that this offers a cashback guarantee and has a forum. I find these factors to be so important.
by axelandpixel
Mon Nov 05 2018 6:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by axelandpixel
Mon Nov 05 2018 11:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by axelandpixel
Wed Nov 07 2018 1:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free £75 share in Tandem Bank?

Tandem has already launched 2 credit cards and one is a cashback card. I got the email some months back to invest via crowdfunding but didn't do so as I already have invested on a travel currency card called Weswap. Don't know how much was the share price. Considering that they have hundred of thous...
by axelandpixel
Fri Mar 08 2019 9:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - February 2019

Oh nice! I didn't even know this competition exist. I just saw my activity showing POTM and was wondrin' what it was for.

Thanks!
by axelandpixel
Fri Mar 08 2019 9:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Request a new merchant

Weswap travel card please.

www.weswap.com

:)
by axelandpixel
Wed Sep 18 2019 3:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WeSwap - Travel card. Earn £10.

WeSwap is a global travel card. Load your card in minutes and get spending anywhere - or swap to up 18 different currencies before you go - and track it all on the app. It also offers currency buy back so you can sell your unused travel money to them. Get £5 for joining. If you top up your card by a...