Search found 139 matches

Return

by pakefield
Tue Jan 21 2020 6:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Harry and Meghan

Looks like they might have made a rod for their own backs. According to the BBC news they have the paparrazzi camped outside their current home. As Royals they had more privacy in the UK from our media and to a large extent the paparrazzi.
by pakefield
Wed Feb 05 2020 7:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: It makes me sad...

A museum is where it should be and on display with the story of how he got it and why it is in the museum and not in his home where it should be.
by pakefield
Wed Feb 26 2020 8:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Windows 10 tips

I remember when I had the Amstrad PCW and every site had to be accessed by putting in a code. Then discovered a natty little thing that would list my sites for me so just had to load that and then hit whichever one I wanted on the list. After the Amstrad we got a 2nd hand Microsoft computer but it d...
by pakefield
Tue Mar 24 2020 6:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New £20 note out tomorrow ( 20th Feb )

Too late to buy any old ones now as the thunderbox has cornered the market. Yes I do know some Aussie slang and it seems appropriate for one member of the forum. Some members post about brexit, global warming etc and disagree violently with the opinions expressed but feel they are entitled to their...
by pakefield
Thu May 14 2020 8:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BookingBuddy tracking

Just been to topcashback and nothing for booking buddy. Hope it comes back but if not I will just have to settle for what I have pending, hopefully
by pakefield
Sun May 17 2020 7:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What is so special about this ladder?

https://www.found4you.de/designhousestockholm-step-klappleiter.html?pid=1859&campaign=affiliate%2Fgains%2Ffeed%2Fwohnen%2Fmoebel%2Fregale%2Fdesign-house-stockholm-step-klappleiter-schwarz&wgu=9592_85742_15897407672904_cd0595cb61&wgexpiry=1597516767&campaign=affiliate/gains/programm&source=webgains&s...
by pakefield
Sat Jun 13 2020 11:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What can we celebrate today?

What is an act of light? Am I supposed to hold a torch for a neighbour? Or give a stranger a torch in case the street lights go out (here 11:30 at night)?
by pakefield
Thu Jun 18 2020 11:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Whale meat again

Was worried when she did not appear on TV at VE celebrations but her daughter spoke on her behalf. At least it was a long as well as a good life.
by pakefield
Mon Jun 29 2020 12:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When does Resign mean Sacked?

Sir Mark Sedwill is the current Cabinet Secretary. He has resigned and will be replaced in September. Basically Cummings, Johnson and Gove have forced him to resign due to their behaviour. So we take a big step towards the USA system where the Civil Service is appointed by the current Govt. and inst...