Search found more than 1034 matches

Return

by poland71
Sun Oct 31 2021 2:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Topcashback Halloween Comp

They must run these about about six or seven times a year. Just like last time, not even a 10p donation to my "rainy day" fund!

When's the next one? Black Friday week?
by macliam
Sun Oct 31 2021 2:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So far I've got 30p, same as last time.......
by Scroggie
Sun Oct 31 2021 4:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nothing here with me either. I watched it on the first day it was released and I'm amazed how much money was gobbled up during the 24 hours. Considering you only get ONE clue a day and if you're lucky enough to be awarded an item instead of a +1 entry then in theory the most you can get on that firs...
by macliam
Sun Oct 31 2021 6:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nothing here with me either. I watched it on the first day it was released and I'm amazed how much money was gobbled up during the 24 hours. Considering you only get ONE clue a day and if you're lucky enough to be awarded an item instead of a +1 entry then in theory the most you can get on that fir...
by Richard Frost
Thu Dec 02 2021 11:17am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Don't put it off!!!

How many people know or care how much the Americans have taken over our NHS. And how many will believe the right wing when they say "It does not matter who owns what as long as the NHS is free at source." How many people know or care much about anything nowadays. So many people are trying hard just...
by macliam
Thu Dec 02 2021 11:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Don't put it off!!!

A little off-topic for the thread, but I abolutely agree with bb about the increasing reliance on private providers within the NHS, whether thay be American, British or anything else. For me, it is the amount of money they suck from the NHS budget, whilst siphoning off profits for shareholders and a...