Search found 85 matches

Return

by blythburgh
Fri Jan 28 2011 12:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (Poll) Daily clics

The more the merrier but only ones Richard thinks will pay. But remember it is clicker beware . Site x does not pay, get :twisted: scream and shout at the monitor. Even come on here and give your (polite please) opinion of site x. But only do this once and then get over it and be grateful for the fr...
by blythburgh
Fri Jun 28 2019 10:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am soooooooo sexist

The two candidates for the Lib Dem leadership were announced. My first thought was: Jo Swinson has a young baby can she really do the job of leader because of this. My second thought was: I would not wonder if this would affect how Ed Davey could do the job. Listening to Woman's Hour should make me ...
by blythburgh
Sat Jun 29 2019 10:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am soooooooo sexist

It is not a big job at the moment as they do not have many MPs I. Remember the Huhne/Clegg leadership race when the yellow peril had about 50 seats. Then they lost many big names - although Swinson and Davey got their seats back. I'd go for Swinson as something different. I could not decide as both...
by Boro Boy
Tue Oct 29 2019 1:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Time to v ote for imutual

Luckily yes! As some here will attest to I neither do football or Social Media. By using the word "media" I didn't mean necessary only social media but all forms of media, newspapers, radio, TV as well as the more recent forms of media, all had the details of the extraordinary football match...! As...
by cccashbacklover
Tue Oct 29 2019 11:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As I said, I have not the slightest interest in Football so am happy to ignore anything to do with it in the media whether social or not. That includes anything further you have to say on the matter in this thread. First time you appear to have said that at least under that forum alias. :P https://...
by cccashbacklover
Tue Oct 29 2019 3:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Perhaps William and Dream on share the same computer. I've seen other people accidentally post, not realising their companion is still logged in. Are you suggesting 37 year old male and Over 60 Male are two completely different people who both have an apparent long standing habit of logging in and ...
by cccashbacklover
Tue Oct 29 2019 5:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ilolly

William Joseph1 wrote:
Tue Oct 29 2019 5:32pm
What works for one will not necessarily work for everyone and coloumbo remains a lousy detective
At least stated to be much younger related ID can spell :roll: (O, spelling changed in above post)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87856&p=243375#p243375
by cccashbacklover
Wed Oct 30 2019 5:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ilolly

You in the past have had the cheek to complain about forum bullies, go look in a mirror occasionally. I have never said anything anywhere about forum bullies, is for someone else to consider whether he has felt bullied/ganged up on by what is now well known to be your two related household IDs http...