Search found 85 matches

Return

by cccashbacklover
Sat Nov 02 2019 9:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Time to v ote for imutual

pakefield and I live together and have agreed not to thank each other's post. That is the clear difference between the other subject(s) being discussed at very least the practice skews post of the month awards and other thanked posts related competitions. W.J has previously had plenty to say about ...
by Boro Boy
Sat Nov 02 2019 1:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Has anyone noticed Dream on seems to thank William Joseph1 a lot and visa versa in this thread and others...? :think: Another one jumping on the conspiracy theory I see. It did seem a little strange when Dream On started answering William Joseph1 's thread and then giving themselves thanks...???? :...
by Boro Boy
Fri Nov 01 2019 8:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Has anyone noticed Dream on seems to thank William Joseph1 a lot and visa versa in this thread and others...? :think:
by sanity clause
Fri Nov 15 2019 10:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Hotel Exclusives

Suspenders. :(

Gone from Cashbackers, too, by the looks of it.
by kevinchess1
Mon Dec 02 2019 6:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK 1

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE As is our tradition. we are having our anal comp PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH125 :clap: If the prize is not claimed before the next draw is forfeit an...
by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 03 2019 4:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK 11 ( TWAT)

Merry cHRISTMAS EVERYONE ...AGAIN aS IS OUR TRADITION WE ARE HAVING A tWIST-wIN-A-TENOR' (TWAT) COMP :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win 10 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retir...
by kevinchess1
Wed Dec 04 2019 9:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK 111

Merry ChristMASS EVERYONE ...AGAIN and again :thumbup: This is the 3rd and least intersting of the the Kev's Kristmas Komps :( PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! Following on from This pole, the format is slighty different this time After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your...
by blythburgh
Sat Feb 15 2020 9:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 15 Feb 2020

Just think if the Foggy one, who does not do the dailies, had done them from the day he joined the club how much more money would have been invested
by blythburgh
Wed Feb 12 2020 9:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ilolly

I do not mind the captcha but when you have to do it over up to 7 pages I do get annoyed. I have counted the pages at time and have had the next at the bottom of the page until I got to the 7th one. Not usually that long but I do find it can be more than one or two pages far too often
by blythburgh
Thu Dec 12 2019 9:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ilolly

Normally OK but missing 9th and most of yesterday's clicks which will probably arrive later today