Search found 34 matches

Return

by kevinchess1
Fri Jun 17 2016 11:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

Luke turns up to his blind date front door with a big bunch of roses 'These are for you.' he says when she open the door in her dressing gown. 'Why thank you big boy come in.' Once inside she drops her dressing gown to reveal she is stark naked! Laying down she spreads her legs and says 'This is for...
by kevinchess1
Fri Aug 09 2019 2:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Win £10 Bb comp Aug 19

Following on from This thread I am running a £10 b comp Pick any number then delete it If you number is the Bonus ball in Saturdays draw you win £10 BT or Amazon evoucher or paypal or cheque in post. If it's not won they we move on to Wednesday draw and you can get another number 1 number per poster...
by kevinchess1
Fri Nov 01 2019 11:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Final Quiz

Hello and welcome to the FINAL quiz of the year and the decade :( And I'm not posting a question for every number now I may also end the draw early before all Q's are answered All answers should be found on Imutual during The 2 last months Prizes 250 shares if you get the BB OR a £7 Amazon e voucher...
by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 03 2019 4:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK 11 ( TWAT)

Merry cHRISTMAS EVERYONE ...AGAIN aS IS OUR TRADITION WE ARE HAVING A tWIST-wIN-A-TENOR' (TWAT) COMP :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win 10 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retir...
by kevinchess1
Mon Dec 02 2019 6:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK 1

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE As is our tradition. we are having our anal comp PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH125 :clap: If the prize is not claimed before the next draw is forfeit an...
by kevinchess1
Wed Dec 04 2019 9:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK 111

Merry ChristMASS EVERYONE ...AGAIN and again :thumbup: This is the 3rd and least intersting of the the Kev's Kristmas Komps :( PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! Following on from This pole, the format is slighty different this time After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your...
by kevinchess1
Thu Jan 02 2020 1:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Papal Pears Prizes. New Comp

Okay, I've got an ENORMOUS wedge :shock: in my paypal account and it has nothing to do with 'Big Daddy studs in your local area' and defo nothing to do with a reference from Luke :? So, Brand New year/decade/day/month/hour/minute/second so new comp First. and most important rule, prizes are ONLY PAY...
by kevinchess1
Mon Mar 02 2020 3:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mad March Melody one

Sea Hear Yes TwIsT-Win-A-TenOR' ComP :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win 10 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retired from the draw If you don't win you can either Stick with only...