Search found 22 matches

Return

by oldboy
Fri Oct 11 2019 6:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi

Hi all
Been part for some time, but recon it's time to say hi.
by oldboy
Wed Oct 16 2019 8:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hi

Thanks AAAlpha Thunder for the reply. Got to admit I've done most already, and I've had a serious look at CIC, but looking at the spread of investments, it's a good idea but not for me. But all the best to those in the club. And thanks again
by oldboy
Thu Oct 17 2019 7:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where do you stand on paying savings into a pension?

Looking at the best pay out on pensions as of Sat 12th Oct if you take at 60, 65, or 70 the pay out based on £50k = 3.8%, 4.55%, or 5.26% respectively. Theses pay back look good when you think about the best bank account interest rates, however when you consider you start making money at the ages of...
by oldboy
Sun Oct 20 2019 7:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Time to v ote for imutual

kevinchess1 wrote:
Sun Oct 20 2019 12:03pm
cccashbacklover wrote:
Sun Oct 20 2019 11:36am

The gain to Imutual 3rd in past years has been ???????? someone remind me please. :)
Sure
Once you explain to me what the gain is from being 1st/2nd?
Publicity, the better the site does the more chance you have of click visits, the problem though is then turning new clicks into new users.
by oldboy
Mon Oct 21 2019 8:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Time to v ote for imutual

Publicity, the better the site does the more chance you have of click visits Moneyfacts annual survey has got more to do with advertising/promoting Moneyfacts more than anything else, world of difference walking into say Nationwide Building Society and seeing they won a Money related survey than a ...
by oldboy
Wed Jan 01 2020 3:50pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is the point of civil partnerships?

AAA I think you've over simplified, yes money can be an import part of an in law "legal partnership" rather than that of an over the broom relationship, but having the bit of paper that proves a relationship confers other rights. Playing on the examples of blythburgh, if a partner in a couple was il...
by oldboy
Thu Jan 02 2020 11:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is the point of civil partnerships?

Well, the sensible thing would have been to replace Civil services with Same sex marriage But governments aren’t noted for Sensible options I agree with the sentiment, but not the reason. Same sex marriage was stopped by the way religious text has been taken by some religious people. In the Christi...
by oldboy
Sun May 31 2020 5:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just a question of nature...

expressman33 is probably right, if the trees are street trees, you'll find that the water from the watering system will not be able to penetrate through the water column, but if your concerned get in touch with the councils tree team. In answer to your question, yes there is loss of leaves on the st...
by oldboy
Thu Oct 29 2020 7:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Which glass fills first?

If only one bottle used Glass 6.
If more than one bottle 6 and then a mess all over, as this isn't an enclosed system.