Search found 12 matches

Return

by BeautifulSunshine
Wed Oct 16 2019 12:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hi

Firstly and foremost, Hi and Welcome What imutual is all about is a pretty simple idea: “You get some real hard cash paid back to you when you buy from a vast number of online shops (merchants).” Most of the major retailers / shops are listed at imutual, and a good chunk of smaller / independents. P...
by blythburgh
Tue Dec 15 2020 9:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Impact of no-deal Brexit on grocery prices

Fishing: fishing quotas were sold, boats used for the oil/gas industry or sold to other European countries. Inshore fishermen (go out and back within 24 hours) have been shortchanged every time the quotas are handed out. Boat owners have to turn to Europe to get crew as not enough Brits will do the ...
by blythburgh
Tue Dec 29 2020 10:42am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please read this

I felt this should be shared. It was posted on our local group which is once more in action doing shopping, get prescriptions etc for those who must shield. But sadly most areas do not have a group of organised volunteers to call on. If you have a neighbour who is elderly or in poor health let them ...
by parchedpeas
Wed Sep 08 2021 11:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MoneyDashboard £4 Amazon Each

I'll have a look at this later, thanks. Now MSE have closed down their referral board, isn't this the very thing we should be doing on here to drive traffic to the site? I'm looking to shift energy soon to try and lock in a good price, and switching has been a way to keep the cost down in the past. ...
by macliam
Sat Nov 27 2021 10:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19 part 2

The stupidity in all this is that anyone expects things to be "normal" or that they will go back to normal, whether politician or public. The virus is with us, it mutates, it remains - we have an abysmal record in eradicating viruses, so it will stay with us and we will need to defend against it and...
by macliam
Mon Nov 29 2021 6:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't put it off!!!

Not a return to my earlier thread (though I have a CT-scan booked on Wednesday as part of ongoing monitoring), but something that I saw on the BBC website https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59444191 Adele's reaction is much like mine - "I had a tumour, they removed it". However, it sounds as if her cance...
by blythburgh
Thu Dec 02 2021 10:52am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Don't put it off!!!

Hope for good news when you get the results. DH had to have a scan a few months back, different health group but again a private company doing the scanning. I posted this on FB the other day: drat cannot copy it. But Stephen Fry was saying "American corporations are embedding themselves in our NHS w...
by macliam
Wed Dec 08 2021 10:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This governments shenanigans

I think it's clear that I am not a Tory supporter - in fact I would go further and say the same as I told Dr. Therese Coffey to her face, I will give them my vote "when hell Freezes over". However, I have friends who vote Tory and my late neighbour, a lovely man, had once been a Tory candidate - and...
by expressman33
Sat Dec 25 2021 12:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas to all the members of Imutual . Have a great New Year and hope that 2022 is better than 2021 :thumbup: :thumbup:
by pabenny
Wed Jun 22 2022 3:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Un-same

Translated - you want different colours and a mobile app

No chance