Search found 267 matches

Return

by Derbiean
Tue May 23 2017 2:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bye bye - let's celebrate

Not surprised by this as Moyes has said he was basically lied to about the money he'd have to strengthen the squad but that doesn't explain how badly he did considering Big Sam had that side and kept them up, Moyes seems to have been shaken by the Utd experience and has chosen poorly for his jobs si...
by Derbiean
Mon Dec 11 2017 7:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 9 Dec 2017

richard@imutual wrote:On the plus side, our most recent investments are doing OK. Just luck, or are we learning?
Combination of the two i think, we have missed out on one or two where a decent profit would make things look more pleasing, I'm not too concerned myself I'm in it for the long term :thumbup:
by Derbiean
Sat Feb 10 2018 6:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The club's future - a proposal

I like the suggestions you've put forward i believe it will firm up the share club's performance.
by Derbiean
Wed Feb 14 2018 10:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The club's future - a proposal

there are times when I cannot respond for hours With my proposal that shouldn't be a problem. We'd have up to a week between the nominations being finalised and the voting closing, and you'd know when that week is going to be a long while in advance So all members can set aside a decent amount of t...
by Derbiean
Tue Apr 17 2018 4:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season in the Chanpionship

Derby County...sigh... :x Doing it the Derby way! I think we've reinvented the Derby way to something so much more grotesque for the supporters and so much more ammo for everyone else to laugh at us. @Boroboy, I fully expect you to hammer us, of course there's talk from Rowett and one or two player...
by Derbiean
Tue Apr 24 2018 8:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another idea for moving forward

You've put alot of thought into this and I'm 100% behind it :thumbup:
by Derbiean
Fri Jul 13 2018 10:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thoughts - our existing portfolio of long-term shares

It sounds promising at first but it looks as tho takeover rumours of ITV have gone on previously, there is an article here from the times dated January 17th 2005 https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/dyke-named-in-itv-takeover-rumours-0lvqvmwnqg2 yet nothing happened and this article about a possible t...
by Derbiean
Sat Aug 04 2018 7:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season

A fine start for the Super Rams :D
by Derbiean
Sun Aug 05 2018 3:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season

kevinchess1 wrote:I’m guessing Boro lost then