Search found 74 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Wed Nov 14 2018 8:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hiya new lad here

Hello and welcome any questions do ask. People all want different things so pointers are difficult. But the forum is extensive so take your time and wade through it. Your sure to find something to take your fancy.
by Boro Boy
Wed Nov 14 2018 10:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome on board...! :thumbup:

As a fresh look at things it would be interesting to hear back from you on what you think is the good & bad things on iMutual and what changes/additions you'd like to see that would attract you and other new members back more often...?
by blythburgh
Wed Nov 14 2018 11:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome butler1882. Richard (da boss man) has returned to work full time on imutual and is gradually working on improvements to the site. Most of which we do not notice at the moment but are necessary. I would say hit the "new posts" link daily and read the ones that look as if they might be of inte...
by expressman33
Wed Nov 14 2018 3:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

welcome to the forums Butler1882 , hope you contribute to the discussions and also do the you can make a bit of spare cash doing the daily clicks ( but not as much as you could make a few months ago ) :thumbup:
by BeautifulSunshine
Thu Nov 15 2018 6:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Firstly and foremost, Hi and Welcome butler1882 What imutual is all about is a pretty simple idea: “You get some real hard cash paid back to you when you buy from a vast number of online shops (merchants).” Most of the major retailers / shops are listed at imutual, and a good chunk of smaller / inde...
by kevinchess1
Thu Nov 15 2018 3:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi and well come :thumbup:

I was a big fan of on the buses :?
by Boro Boy
Fri Nov 16 2018 9:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BoredBoy wrote:Welcome. I've been here a while but never bothered with the forums. Just having a browse today.
That's a shame... What would encourage you to join in more in the forums and quizzes? :)
by BoredBoy
Fri Nov 16 2018 8:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome. I've been here a while but never bothered with the forums. Just having a browse today.
by bprev
Sat Nov 17 2018 3:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

and then she agreed to different rules depending on which part of the UK it was driven in. And to top it off, any EU or non EU can come over the backstop without checks, the soft border scenario. Well done Teresa May but you probably did better than Flyaway Hair and little brother or God Forbid, Jer...
by kevinchess1
Fri Nov 16 2018 10:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

Just sold a motorbike to Theresa May, had it priced at £6000 but she said the price wasnt right, after some tough negotiations I had to accept £7000, and she insisted I had to retain the ownership of the bike, also she agreed that she wouldn't be able to ride it without my permission, and it was onl...