Search found 207 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Sun Jan 20 2019 9:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: hello all!

Hi and welcome to the site. Any questions just ask someone here will help and point you in the right direction. Although sometimes it might be a bit convoluted.
by kevinchess1
Sun Jan 20 2019 10:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi and well come
by Boro Boy
Mon Jan 21 2019 2:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MrsBear wrote:
Sun Jan 20 2019 8:37pm
just taken the plunge and joined! not sure how long it will take me to get my head around it all, but i will give it a go! mainly looking to get a few pennies for a minimum spend and also some cashback on flights etc.

here goes....
That is all here... :thumbup:
by blythburgh
Mon Jan 21 2019 9:34am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome, MrsBear, and do remember Kevinchess1's comps. I answered a question in the quiz and the number matched the bonus ball in the Lotto and won a £5 Amazon voucher. Our Kev is a very generous person and deserves all the plaudits he can get for running comps here. Daddy Bear and all the Baby Bear...
by expressman33
Sun Jan 20 2019 11:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome , the daily clicks aren't what they used to be ,but you can still make over 3 quid per week
by richard@imutual
Sat Apr 20 2019 9:54am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How our shares performed last week

<r>The performance of our investments during the week ending 19th April was as follows:<br/> <br/> <br/> <B><s>[b]</s>Aviva<e>[/b]</e></B> rose 13.6p to £4.32, a <COLOR color="blue"><s>[color=blue]</s>gain of 3.3%<e>[/color]</e></COLOR><br/> <I><s>[i]</s>Originally bought 117 at £5.12 on 6 Nov 2017<...
by richard@imutual
Sat Apr 27 2019 11:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How our shares performed last week

<r>The performance of our investments during the week ending 26th April was as follows:<br/> <br/> <br/> <B><s>[b]</s>Aviva<e>[/b]</e></B> fell 7.1p to £4.25, a <COLOR color="red"><s>[color=red]</s>loss of 1.6%<e>[/color]</e></COLOR><br/> <I><s>[i]</s>Originally bought 117 at £5.12 on 6 Nov 2017<e>[...
by Richard Frost
Sun Jul 14 2019 8:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Security Certificate Expired?

My Browser is telling me that imutual's security certificate has expired. Keeps asking me to confirm I want to come here.
by richard@imutual
Mon Jul 15 2019 9:20am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Security Certificate Expired?

The problem has been sorted now. (the security warning should go away the next time you access the site from a new browser window)

Apologies for the inconvenience and nasty warning messages :(