Search found 18 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Mon Jul 01 2019 9:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - June 2019

Well done to all who posted and also to those gave thanks during the month.
by timco
Mon Jul 01 2019 3:46pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free Flora Margerine Tub

Antiquated system needs a hard wired printer to print will not work over a wifi printer connection also downloads software to the device.
by expressman33
Mon Jul 01 2019 12:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free Flora Margerine Tub

link for the coupon is sent to the email address provided
by expressman33
Mon Jul 01 2019 12:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Free Flora Margerine Tub

Hurry and get your free Flora Margerine Tub! Its valid for 500g tub of Flora’s delicious butter alternative in celebration of their new range of 100% plant-based products! Click on the link and get your free coupon to claim your free tub. https://www.flora.com/gb/mumsnetcoupon/ http://www.wowfreestu...
by Chadwick
Tue Jul 02 2019 7:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit Bounces too

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Jul 01 2019 9:02pm
the jobs lost because we are in the EU
You seem to be labouring under the illusion that exiting the EU will bring these jobs back. It will not.

The British steel industry, for example, is just too expensive compared to Chinese and other imports. Leaving the EU won't change that.
by Sarah
Tue Jul 02 2019 3:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Really - personally lost your job because of EU membership have you? I sympathise if that's the case yet doubt it; perhaps you've somehow forgotten what you previously wrote immediately prior to that response, literally laughing in the faces of anyone concerned for the UK car industry and the worker...
by blythburgh
Sun Jun 30 2019 8:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 40 stores to close... (part 3)

I do not use it because parking in the area is limited and so we use a pharmacy that we can park at easily and is almost always an independent one. But I care because there a lot of people in the area who do not have cars and that can make life very difficult for them. Or those with cars will have t...
by Boro Boy
Tue Jul 02 2019 1:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Prepare for bad news.... Thornton's are about to close branches: https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-7201813/Meltdown-Thorntons-Chocolate-firm-slides-deeper-red-continues-shut-stores.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490 Impulse chocolate buys could be a thing of the past? :...
by blythburgh
Tue Jul 02 2019 8:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not for the first time, ours closed some years ago. But not bad news for me, I go for Hotel Chocolate, a box every two months is our treat. Plus an extra one for birthdays.
by blythburgh
Tue Jul 02 2019 10:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Currently reading John Major's biography and just went back to it for this: In a speech to the Tory Party Conference the day after Thatcher and Tebbit had stuck very large knifes into him over the Matricht Treaty that Parliament with hardly any dissenters had loudly endorsed. Then the Thatcher led a...