Search found 25 matches

Return

by Antony1606
Mon Dec 20 2010 8:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily click payment issues

If these payment issues were already known, the clicks shouldn't have been added to the site. Collectively we've all just wasted an awful lot of time doing them for no reason. Now the only click left is one that only seems to track sporadically, is this site actually worth bothering with? The first...
by Antony1606
Tue Jan 25 2011 3:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Webcast1 videos

'Mention forum activity' Yeah but what's he gonna talk about fot the reat of the 59 minutes and 37 second :o How about he spends the time talking about progress on chasing missing cashback or on claims submitted. And why it's taking months and months to get things progressed Or are we all happy to ...
by Antony1606
Tue Jan 25 2011 10:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Webcast1 videos

chasing missing cashback or on claims submitted I assume it's your outstanding claim that prompted the comment. I have to admit we have messed up on that one, which meant it didn't get sent off to the merchant. We've now sent it off and, given the time you have waited, we've decided to verify the c...
by Antony1606
Tue Feb 22 2011 12:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More Daily Clicks added

I hope you'd agree that we've worked hard since the last webcast to answer those who requested more daily clicks offers :) And I also hope that you'll now feel in a position to go and spread the word to any others who may be interested in daily clicks. Remember- you earn 100 shares for every referr...
by Antony1606
Tue Feb 22 2011 10:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More Daily Clicks added

richard@imutual wrote:I had to give our reporting system a jump start. Battery went flat over the weekend:oops:
we are all entitiled to the odd sleep
by Antony1606
Wed Dec 21 2011 11:48am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are you 'game' for the best cashback rates?

We increased the cashback rate at midday. I can understand your frustration at having bought a few hours before the increase, and don;'t blame you for asking. But while it's tempting to say "Yes" to keep a loyal member happy, I think this would set a dangerous precedent. It might be different if th...
by Antony1606
Fri Jan 11 2013 11:54am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ant1606

Age.....close to middle age than my youth (45) Born and raised in Crawley - West Sussex still support the local football team (and Spurs) Journalist -work for the BBC after a career change in my late 20s Interesting fact (s). Once had a drawing on Vision on, was a contestant on Countdown and have th...
by Antony1606
Fri Jan 11 2013 9:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drahcir

Drahcir wrote:Oh, and being a fat slob, I hate sport..
Being a fat slob doesn't mean you have to hate sport - I am living proof of that
by Antony1606
Sat Jun 29 2013 10:34am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / F A Simms

Got my letter of confirmation this morning - no new dividend because of HMRC. Still, with Richards generous offer to meet our losses originally AND the initial dividend I'm not sure any of us are out of pocket. And at least the matter is now over for all concerned. And HMRC always get priority again...