Search found 20 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Fri Oct 01 2010 3:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Liligo update

Regarding the Liligo program... We received the following email a few weeks back... As you know Liligo.com wanted to trial traffic through incentive sites. Unfortunately this test has proved to be inconclusive and has severely affected the merchant relationships Liligo.com has in place. They have se...
by richard@imutual
Tue Jan 25 2011 10:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Webcast1 videos

chasing missing cashback or on claims submitted I assume it's your outstanding claim that prompted the comment. I have to admit we have messed up on that one, which meant it didn't get sent off to the merchant. We've now sent it off and, given the time you have waited, we've decided to verify the c...
by richard@imutual
Tue Feb 22 2011 12:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More Daily Clicks added

I had to give our reporting system a jump start. Battery went flat over the weekend:oops:
by richard@imutual
Tue Dec 20 2011 9:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Earn market-leading cashback at Play.com

I've fixed this and also recalculated all the transactions since the commission increase, so they ought to be OK now :thumbup:
by richard@imutual
Tue Nov 27 2012 9:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68963: please vote

We do get the occasional transaction that doesn't have the correct reference (which enables us to automatically assign it to the right person). But this is usually just a technical error by the merchant relating to a transaction that is rightfully ours - and most of the time we can use other informa...
by mgf
Tue Jun 18 2013 4:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / F A Simms

Some time ago I mailed FA Simms to see what was happening. Just got a reply today: ------ Dear mgf I apologise for the delay in my response to your email below. It was the intention of the Liquidator to declare a second distribution (the amount of which would depend on the proofs received) but unfor...