Search found 20 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Sun Feb 01 2015 2:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - January 2015

A direct request deserves a direct answer, don't you think? I-Mutual shares wont be worth any money ever - that is reality But fun aside, a more serious point is this... all I have given to this Company in different ways You certainly have invested a lot of energy on the topic of cashback sites. But...
by kevinchess1
Tue Mar 06 2018 4:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 3 Mar 2018

I support your strong moral if slightly askew principle I haven't paid in a penny for 18 months and am unlikely to do so until tyhe CIC gets its siht togther I do have some financial advice for you which will give you a better return that the CIC Take a pound and change it into 4x20p, 1x 10p and 2 x...
by macliam
Thu Oct 18 2018 8:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PETITION: A new face for the new £50 note

Boro Boy wrote:Who better that Britain's first female PM: https://www.change.org/p/bank-of-englan ... ew-50-note
Honestly? :eh:

Almost anyone........ :roll:
by richard@imutual
Fri May 10 2019 8:36am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Birthday

It's a significant birthday today for sue@imutual but any talk of the actual number is strictly prohibited :shh:

Any members found to be in contravention of this rule will be deducted 50 shares
by richard@imutual
Wed Jul 10 2019 8:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: adjustment 2019

Apologies, a few people were affected by an error with the Daily Post rewards :oops:
by macliam
Thu Jan 02 2020 11:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is the point of civil partnerships?

I don't have the interest to delve into the differences between marriage and civil partnership, but the point in question is equality. Whilst civil partnership was available to to gay couples, it was not available to heterosexual couples.... and that was a question of inequality. Once civil partners...
by pabenny
Fri Aug 12 2022 10:50am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - February 2022

Another victim of the almost complete neglect of the site.
by Richard Frost
Fri Aug 12 2022 8:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - February 2022

Was it really this long ago that this competition came to a sudden and unforeseen halt. Six months of inaction.