Search found 372 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Tue Dec 31 2013 4:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish everyone all the best for 2014. I hope the new year will be a great one for you all personally, and of course we all hope it's a significant year for imutual too :)

:wave:
by richard@imutual
Thu Jan 09 2014 1:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Investment club - why and how

Ok, I've promised to get the idea of an investment club kickstarted again in the new year so let me begin by recapping on why I think this is a good idea for imutual and how I would prefer it to work.... My primary objective is to help attract and retain imutual members by offering a unique payment ...
by richard@imutual
Mon Jan 13 2014 1:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment club - why and how

Great, thanks for all the offers of interest and help :) May I suggest that, if only for the purpose of getting things off the ground, the three initial officers should be myself, Garindan and Alec3270. This is purely because we live fairly close to each other so it will make all the initial form fi...
by richard@imutual
Thu Jan 16 2014 12:09pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

imutual's record in dealing with missing transactions

As you may know, one problem facing cashback sites is that a small percentage of transactions fail to get tracked properly by the merchant. The member then has to submit a claim to get the cashback site to resolve this; a process which can take some time and not all sites give a satisfactory respons...
by richard@imutual
Mon Jan 27 2014 10:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

imutual an award winner!

Last Thursday (23rd Jan), I'm delighted to announce that your company imutual picked up a "Commended" award in the Best Cashback Website category of the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards 2014 :thumbup: Out of 10 shortlisted finalists, ourselves, Quidco (winner) and Topcashback (highly commended) were rated...