Search found 237 matches

Return

by Constantine
Wed Apr 04 2018 3:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BOOKS: Not your usual read...

Boro Boy wrote:
I hope that proves of interest as they have a wealth of Q&A's for competitions... :ugeek:

Vanished Kingdoms: The History of Half-Forgotten Europe by Norman Davies is in a similar vein. Recounts the fate of the likes of Burgundy and Alt Clud.
by Constantine
Thu Apr 12 2018 5:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hi, I'm Marcus

My name is Marcus and I'm from Azerbaijan. Just found this great site. I love the forum with all the exclusive and new offers and deals. Looks like a lot of fun here with a lot of money savings to be made. Azerbaijan? All I know about Azerbaijan is that it was once part of the USSR and then fought ...
by Constantine
Sun Apr 15 2018 1:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season in the Chanpionship

Boro Boy wrote:
Both Norwich and Leeds and well below the Preston NE's, Bristol City's and tiny Brentfords ..
A high five to Brentford as well. Holding Fulham to a draw. :)

Cardiff still have a good chance of that runners up spot.

P.S. Apparently Wolves are now certain of promotion.
by Constantine
Tue May 08 2018 5:36pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season in the Chanpionship

@Constantine My son says I may not get to go in the directors box next season when the Right Stripes come to town because he has switched to Villa (directorships not fandom he has always been a fan of Villa but being employed by a professional Welshman he has also had a lot to do with wales having ...
by Constantine
Fri May 25 2018 2:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Windows 10 tips

What are GodMode tools tools and why do I need them?

I mean, GodMode? WTF?
by Constantine
Sun Aug 05 2018 3:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season

Of course, Cardiff City have the joys of the Premier League this season. We've really splashed out and bought a striker from Bristol City for £10m and some guy called Josh Murphy from Norwich for £11m, Is he any good? Apparently we couldn't afford Bale. :) Success is going to be scraping together en...
by Constantine
Mon Aug 27 2018 3:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

,,, At least we are not bottom of the table but not doing nearly well enough. We must win next Sunday at all costs. If you think only clubs like Man U and Liverpool have intense rivalry between the fans you have not experience the power of feelings between the Norwich City and Ipswich Town fans. Pi...
by Constantine
Sat Aug 25 2018 2:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well Cardiff have one whole point! 16th in the table, and not in the bottom three!

We are even one place ahead of Arsenal. :)

Mind you they have played Chelsea and Man City, and we've played Bournemouth and Newcastle. And they've managed to score.
by Constantine
Tue Aug 28 2018 5:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

.. Every club has had hooligans who are fans or using the game just so they can have fights but believe me the animosity between the two sets of supporters is extemely intense. Every club had its hooligans, a lot still do. The Soul Crew were seriously violent. I can remember somebody once did some ...
by Constantine
Sun Sep 02 2018 3:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think there is a big difference between the hooligans and how fans feel about a particular club. According to 'im indoors certain clubs are disliked by Norwich City fans but the hostility between Norwich and Ipswich is every bit as bad as that between Man u and Liverpool etc. But to the media onl...