Search found 237 matches

Return

by Constantine
Thu Apr 19 2012 2:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: £15 cashback for £10 deposit at Yipiii

mark_r_abcd wrote:Perhaps a silly question, but how do Yipiii make any money?
They get the cashback, I presume. Or hope to from people's continued use of the site.
by Constantine
Sun Aug 06 2017 8:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season in the Chanpionship

Who cares?

Cardiff City won 1-0 away against the might of Burton Albion. Puts them in 4th place. Mainly due to alphabetical order it must be said. Still it's a better start than last season.
by Constantine
Sat Aug 12 2017 5:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cardiff just stuffed Aston VIlla 3-0. Villa were supposed to be one of the championship favourites. So that's a damn good result. It places them properly on top of the championship table. On goal difference. I know it's only early days, but it's a lot better than last season. At least before Christm...
by Constantine
Mon Sep 11 2017 4:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well Cardiff failed to win on Saturday. But a draw away against Fulham ain't bad. The yellow birds managed a win, which at lease keeps them away from the relegation zone.:) I have no idea whether or not Cardiff will be able to keep up with the likes of Leeds etc over the course of the season. We sha...
by Constantine
Tue Nov 28 2017 9:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

... Okay I admit he was a bit popular in the 80's with his camp theatrics but even then his fans were mostly doolally old ladies and school kids who didn't know better.... I was one of those school kids. But I think you'll find it was the 70s rather than 80s. Glam rock came before punk. I should fl...
by Constantine
Sat Dec 02 2017 11:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The crunch match of the season on Friday.:)

The Bluebirds beat the Yellowbirds 3-1.

Four wins on the trot and second place. I think last season Cardiff were second from bottom before Xmas.
by Constantine
Tue Feb 20 2018 10:03am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FA Cup joy

FA Cup joy for Wigan.

A certain Mr Grigg has qualified for free beer for life in any pub in Wigan.
by Constantine
Thu Feb 22 2018 10:19am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FA Cup joy

blythburgh wrote:
Is he one of Wigan's Chosen Few?
I wouldn't have thought so. They'd all be OAPs by now, I'd have thought.

You have to be of a certain age to remember the Chosen Few. Footsie, yeah. Or something like that.
by Constantine
Thu Feb 22 2018 10:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hope the OP is pleased that Cardiff went to Ipswich, won 1-0, thereby enabling Norwich to sneak ahead of them in the table.

Of course, Norwich returned the favour by nicking a draw at Wolves.Cardiff are only 9 points behind 'em now.