Search found 237 matches

Return

by Constantine
Tue Sep 04 2018 3:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season

I doubt that rivalry is anywhere different and only just as intense as Norwich v Ipswich Oh I don't know. 'Neil Warnock and Cardiff City are the Antichrist of football' https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-cardiff-city-antichrist-1261558 Get that sort of thing in ...
by Constantine
Fri Sep 07 2018 5:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah! Revenge.

Wales stuff Ireland 4-1.

Bale was magnificent. Ampadu was pretty good. Yes, Good Welsh name that, :)
by Constantine
Sun Sep 09 2018 12:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Viva España!

1-2. Result!

Better than Scotland, mind you. Only a friendly, but getting stuffed 4-0 at home is embarrassing. Their biggest defeat for yonks. Didn't England put 9 past them sometime in the 60s? I think the Scottish goalkeeper on the day was so mortified he emigrated to Australia, :)
by Constantine
Sun Sep 09 2018 12:46pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kevinchess1 wrote:
As are us English
Yes, but the English are Germanic Europeans. Barbarians outwith the Empire.

I always go with the civilised Europeans. :)
by Constantine
Tue Sep 25 2018 4:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Of course, Cardiff City have the joys of the Premier League this season. We've really splashed out and bought a striker from Bristol City for £10m and some guy called Josh Murphy from Norwich for £11m, Is he any good? Apparently we couldn't afford Bale. :) Success is going to be scraping together e...
by Constantine
Sat Sep 29 2018 4:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Goldman Sachs entering UK Savings market

I opened my Marcus account yesterday. 1.5% is 1.5%. :}
by Constantine
Sat Oct 20 2018 8:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Cardiff finally won a game. Beat Fulham 4-2. Granted it appears not that difficult to score against Fulham, but three points is three points.

Man of the match was someone called Josh Murphy. :)
by Constantine
Sun Oct 21 2018 4:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free bottle of beer delivered for you and a friend from Bombardier

I think this worked for me. At least I got an email from Bombardier saying my beer is on its way.

I mean free beer. What's not to like?
by Constantine
Sun Oct 21 2018 4:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done but I was more impressed with "The Seagulls" beating the "Magpies" at home and of course Boro went top of the Championship Friday night and appear to still be there!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm happy with that result as well. All Cardiff needs are three other teams that are even worse in o...
by Constantine
Sat Nov 17 2018 4:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free Future is Female T-Shirt (Worth £6)

Bloody feminists :roll: :roll: Yes well, sticking the 'future is female' on a t-shirt aint feminism. It's sexism. Not unless you're offering matching the 'future is male' t-shirts as well, that is. I mean, is anyone really advocating excluding one or other of the two sexes from the future? Not to m...