Search found 41 matches

Return

by BeautifulSunshine
Fri Jun 14 2019 8:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Sometimes I'm in the right place at the right time and get my hands on Metro as a freebie. Vouchers will be available in the following newspapers: Valid from 14.06 to 19.06.2019. - Metro: Friday 14.6.19. - Daily Mail: Saturday 15.6.19. - Mail on Sunday: 16.6.19. Only one voucher per transaction. Sou...
by expressman33
Fri Aug 09 2019 1:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am sooooo green

My diet is largely plant based also. Most of the food I eat comes out of one plant ( factory ) or another
by Kelantan
Tue Sep 10 2019 12:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Boycott's Knighthood

Your talking rubbish He has always denied it, but regardless of that he was given a suspended sentence and fined. In most societies once punished and having served a sentence it is forgotten. https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1974/53 Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 An Act to rehabilitate off...
by Boro Boy
Wed Sep 25 2019 10:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 40 stores to close... (part 4)

He who has the finest tech wins. Not necessarily. I can remember the Video Format War. V2000 had the 'finest tech', followed by Betamax, with VHS in last place. VHS won. Or take the humble PC; a bit of cobbled together tech from a variety of sources, including a version of DOS from some tiny compan...
by Chadwick
Sun Sep 29 2019 5:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit

If the UK is to leave the EU in any meaningful way you cannot avoid having some kind of hard border. That is difficult to reconcile with the Good Friday Agreement. The timing of the Article 50 notification would not have changed that. True. But until we triggered Article 50 we had all the time we w...
by Sarah
Tue Oct 01 2019 2:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit

Here's a quick reminder of how utterly deluded the Brexit fantasy was on the eve of the referendum vote...

http://reaction.life/britain-looks-like-brexit/

...compare and contrast with the actual disaster unfolding every day, if you dare! :cry: