Search found 230 matches

Return

by Squire
Mon Nov 14 2011 10:50am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual PLC 2011 results and AGM details

Thanks for the clarification Richard, I have now filled in the shareholder details and accepted the Terms.

I appreciate all the work you and your partner are doing for us.

Maybe I had better start recruiting members for this site, now I am happier how things are.
by Squire
Wed Apr 18 2012 9:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

I agree about the negative bit needs to be positive to let us ALL succeed. As to "Potential 5.00 profit that Richard wouldnt allow I-Mutual members to have ", I am sure that it is the MERCHANT that FORBIDS the payment to most affiliates, unless they have the clout of Quidco and have special dispensa...
by Squire
Thu Apr 05 2012 4:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

Too time consuming in my opinion and open to abuse by the voting system for and against, based on perceived popularity, or not, of the member. I for one (and I speak for both of me!) would accept that some transactions will not pay up, such as the Shopzilla, here 4 days then vanished completely, and...
by Squire
Fri Jun 15 2012 5:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Signature policy?

Most sites would just chop your signatures, like the moneysavingexpert.com forum draconian mods. So it is courteous of Richards to let us vote and give us warning. I will not miss my 2 website links in my signature, nor will you, they were/are not much to look at anyway. So, let us all move on and a...
by Squire
Fri Nov 02 2012 10:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 50p off VELVET ALMOND MILK 4-ROLL 0r 9-ROLL

This post/topic reminds me of a joke I heard once along the lines of: Person 1. What hand do you use to wipe yourself. Person 2. I use my right hand. Person 1. That's strange, I use toilet paper myself!!! Using the stultified method of comedic delivery adopted by the Doctor in Jeeves and Worcester. ...
by Squire
Thu Nov 15 2012 7:50pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preview of new design

1. Lose ANY reference to, or image of, piggy banks, because of what happened to most if us that had PigsBack accounts, that suddenly froze our "money" and made us use it on a new site based on Groupon functionality. With no chance to cash out before, and no say in the matter. What I am saying is, yo...
by Squire
Mon Nov 26 2012 8:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68963: please vote

If TCB is again the mysterious "other merchant" then maybe start to wonder if Affiliate Link Hijacking is actually going on. Or are all merchants that useless that they pay the wrong person so often? As part of the Terms it is stated that cashback is not guaranteed (on most sites like this one) so i...
by Squire
Fri Mar 22 2013 11:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

Feedback as requested. I wanted to maximise recycling an S3 mini mobile phone so looked on TCB and imutual. TCB allows me to sort by name, price, etc. as well as see ALL items (like we have on imutual as an option for seeing all our transactions instead of just the default 20 per page, but there I g...
by Squire
Fri Mar 22 2013 3:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

Yes they do take the highest £ value for the case when there are more than one rate for different things and sort on that.

Similarly for Highest %.