Search found 61 matches

Return

by an6ypan6y
Wed Aug 27 2014 9:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option to buy, sell or transfer our shares

Following on from this thread: http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=108927#p108927 It would be very beneficial to imutual shareholders to be able to buy, sell and transfer their shares. Thoughts as always welcome. I must be missing something fundamental here. The share base is added to wi...
by an6ypan6y
Wed Oct 08 2014 10:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual nominated for MoneyFacts award

Duty duly done, let's hope it provides some extra kudos for Imutual.
by an6ypan6y
Tue Apr 26 2016 3:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member poll: Do you agree to the proposal for the Club's strategy?

It's a 'YES' from me and many thanks for providing such a well thought out and measured proposal.

Sadly since joining the Club things have got very busy for me and I regret I don't have time to contribute as I wish, so I am grateful for all the hard work put in.
by an6ypan6y
Thu Dec 07 2017 4:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

It isn't good to see income and profit down when we should expect to see modest increases. I know that we can see the number of new members per month, but the statistic which would prove more useful would be to know the number of active members by month ie: are we suffering from poor member retentio...
by an6ypan6y
Thu Feb 22 2018 12:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The club's future - a proposal

If we categorise the shares into long-term, medium-term and short-term holds then we can set a different stop:loss for each category. A greater margin for long-term and smaller margin for short-term? Thoughts? I would like to expand that list to Income / Growth etc so that we can clearly see and do...
by an6ypan6y
Fri Mar 09 2018 11:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New share club process - please vote

Here's my feedback: 1. Set a maximum number of different investments that the club should aim to hold. (to be agreed separately) Agreed - how about setting a minimum as well 2. At regular, fixed intervals (to be agreed separately), we hold two parallel votes; a new stock to buy and one to sell (unle...
by an6ypan6y
Mon Mar 12 2018 8:20am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New share club process - please vote

So, we set an 'Agreeable price' of say £2 per sahre. After the vote goes though it's £2.05 so we dont buy it. And then what? Is Someone expected to keep a close eye on this share to see when it drops? Who exactly? Say it takes off and rises and rises what happen then? For this question it would be ...
by an6ypan6y
Fri Mar 22 2019 1:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposal for our way forward

Thanks for the hard work Garindan and broadly speaking I like the proposal. You have highlighted the issue of group communication being poor and not as unified as one would like to see. Would it not be possible to hold occasional conference call type meetings to thrash out key decisions or simply to...
by an6ypan6y
Tue Apr 30 2019 11:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MEDICA - share monitoring

So we are about 10% in profit with the share price on a slightly downward trajectory. I would favour a sell and also be happy to buy in again should the price return to February levels.

Often the case with small caps, there is not much news about on this.
by an6ypan6y
Tue Jul 09 2019 1:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment for July

Very brief comment on my decision to back Medica. Merlin have received an offer for the business so I assume present price is optimal and will only increase a noggin at best. Science in Sport have never operated in profit and with fairly recent acquisition and I take the HL analysis as a bit of a wa...