Search found 59 matches

Return

by RonFlorabud
Sat Aug 23 2014 10:42am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option of who to will our shares to in "My Account"...

superman wrote:
We, the shareholders of imutual have voted. When can we expect this to be implemented, please?
I hope not - what a waste of time and company money. Just put it in your will, I leave my iMutual shares to (blah blah blah).
by xrppzi
Wed Aug 27 2014 11:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option to buy, sell or transfer our shares

Having been clicking on various sites for some 15 years now, I have lost count of the number of shares I have been allocated and have subsequently lost when sites went bankrupt. While I am not suggesting that iMutual will go the same way, it is ridiculous to start speculating about buying and sellin...
by richard@imutual
Tue Oct 07 2014 7:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

imutual nominated for MoneyFacts award

For the second year running, imutual are delighted to have been nominated as a finalist in the "Best cashback website" category of the Consumer Moneyfacts awards Getting this kind of recognition benefits all members in two ways: - It helps us to attract more members, which in turn allows us to negot...
by garindan
Wed Apr 19 2017 11:52am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Our next steps

I wanted to raise a few things with you with regard to how we should move forward and so forth. I want to set out a few points that will help our direction: There will be no new fund for the time-being - there seems to be no real appetite for a separate fund - there would be various time consuming w...