Search found 59 matches

Return

by 1960mackem
Tue May 28 2013 10:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

I went to the doctor's office the other day and found out my new doctor is a young female; drop-dead gorgeous! I was embarrassed, but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional. I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out." I said, "My wife thinks my dick tastes funny." :o
by 1960mackem
Wed May 29 2013 10:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some Old, Some New, Some Borrowed, some Blue and a lot not P.C. After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman. That's when he realised he had made it home safely. Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on Friday this year". Mick said, "Let's hope it'...
by Fuggsy
Mon Jun 03 2013 9:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Little Johnny goes to school, and the teacher says, 'Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?' Little Johnny waves his hand, 'Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!' Miss Rogers: 'All right, little Johnny, what is your multi-syllable word?' Li...
by Fuggsy
Tue Jun 04 2013 9:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Little Johnny sees his Daddy's car pass the play ground and go into the woods. Curious, he follows the car and sees Daddy and Aunt Jane in a "Passionate Embrace". Little Johnny finds this so exciting and can barely contain himself as he runs home and starts to tell his mother excitedly, "MOMMY, MOMM...
by kevinchess1
Wed Jun 19 2013 9:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I recently came into some money, :thumbup:

And that's why I no longer work for Natwest :?