Search found 59 matches

Return

by Boro Boy
Fri Dec 08 2017 1:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

Everything seems to be untargeted and on a suck it and see basis; along with the fall in income is a fall in the take-up of new members - "We attracted a further 1,295 members to the website during the year (2016 accounts)" and 571 in the present accounts. As asked recently by another member; it wou...
by Boro Boy
Sat Dec 09 2017 8:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

I find it difficult to recommend IM when the cashback is less - often significantly less - than other sites. The mutual model is great when members see something in return but we all forget that when there is something better on offer - which is why we all took the cash when the building societies ...
by Beachboy
Mon Jan 15 2018 6:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CIC Strategy Going Forward in 2018

I will post further when I have more time but a few initial thoughts on current areas that are being discussed: Chairperson I agree we need to clarify and have some direction for the position of chair. My view is that Garindan was doing a really good job, with detailed, balanced and thoughtful posts...
by richard@imutual
Fri Jan 26 2018 9:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MoneyFacts - imutual did it again!

For the fourth time, imutual has won a "Commended" award in the Best Cashback Website category of the 2018 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards. :clap: This is without the doubt the highest profile Awards event involving cashback sites, featuring most of the biggest financial companies in the UK, so for our h...
by Beachboy
Sat Feb 17 2018 6:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The club's future - a proposal

I am fully supportive of the general idea of improving the effectiveness of the CIC and so really welcome a healthy debate over our future operations and the time and thought spent by Richard to kick start this. At the moment I do not have time to write a long spiel in one go highlighting all my gen...
by garindan
Thu Mar 08 2018 9:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New share club process - please vote

My thoughts are Here Funny though, I cant find ANY proposal from our Chairman? There's lots of negative posting about other people ideas though Funny that Thoughts are great but putting together something like Richard has with some substance is a proposal, not five short sentences. I did mention th...
by richard@imutual
Wed Aug 08 2018 8:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL CHANGE CONSTITUTION: Allow Leaving Member Units to Be Bought by Existing Member

The original idea of the club was that it would encourage people to join and use imutual. As we haven't had a new member for years, then we should be open-minded about any options that might increase the activity of the club (so long as the extra effort required by me and others to operate them is w...
by richard@imutual
Fri Jan 25 2019 9:23am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Medica Group

Trading update yesterday at http://otp.investis.com/clients/uk/medica_reporting_limited/rns/regulatory-story.aspx?newsid=1228444&cid=2130 The Company has achieved revenue for the year of £39.0m, an increase of 15.6% year on year, driven by increased demand for NightHawk and Cross-Sectional services,...
by garindan
Mon May 20 2019 9:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Medica - share monitoring

Medica Group

Purchased: 442 shares on 10 Oct 2018 @£1.36 costing £599.21

Sold:
442 shares on 20 May 2019 @£1.53
Commission: £5.25
NET proceeds: £670.70
Dividends received: £0
+/- = +12%
by garindan
Wed Jul 10 2019 8:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment for July

Purchase has been made, as follows:

Medica 784 shares @126.00p £987.84
Stamp Duty £4.94
Commission £6.95
Total = £999.70

Can you please make sure you enter your position about this share, by voting in the poll here. Remember if you change your mind you need to update the poll!