Search found 17 matches

Return

by coz93
Sat May 12 2012 9:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68767: please vote

The need to ensure your eventual purchase is considered a brand new transaction is stressed, and claiming ignorance of what clearing cookies means doesn't look a good enough reason to get paid out when the transaction gets tracked to another site. I have to say I agree with this. I would always ens...
by coz93
Tue Nov 27 2012 8:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas shopping: help yourself and your company

I never realised that by using non cashback sites such as Amazon and Ebay , it would benefit Imutual. These two are sites that I use most often so thanks for enlightening me.
by coz93
Mon Jan 14 2013 9:27am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: coz93

Kev - I hope that this is a windup - no self respecting football supporter would refer to Forest as 'notts' - taboo in Nottingham. I started watching Forest in 1964 and went through the years of hating Cloughie at Derby now known as Direby .Yes I enjoyed the Cloughie glory days and also his decline ...
by coz93
Mon Jan 14 2013 8:54am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

coz93

First name: Corrin Where you live: Long Eaton but originally from S. Yorkshire How you found out about Imutual: Being an Rpoints member Occupation: Lounging around on the internet all day Likes and interests: Nottingham Forest , most sport , tv , GB stamps , foreign holidays , Westies Interesting fa...
by coz93
Mon Jan 14 2013 1:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: coz93

It came as a complete shock to most supporters because O'Driscoll was still developing the squad and we were just outside the playoff places. He was not given the chance especially just before the transfer window.As regards the new manager , I understand that they wanted him at the beginning of the ...
by coz93
Fri Oct 05 2012 8:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual video

Excellent piece of work - love it . Now I am waiting for lyrics to be added.