Search found more than 1536 matches

Return

by Chadwick
Tue Jun 07 2016 3:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Virgin Media

poland71 wrote:Can't get the link to work? I just get a black screen with 1 white pixel in the centre of my screen. I've tried 10 times now, via michelle's link and also typing in Virgin Media into the search bar. Any ideas?
Try standing in the garden?
by Chadwick
Wed Jun 08 2016 8:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rakuten.co.uk: Shopping is entertainment

I don't think they did a good job of changing play.com into rakuten. Play.com used to be a good place to shop, but when the brand disappeared, it dropped off my radar almost completely.
by Chadwick
Wed Jun 29 2016 9:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EU Ref

I think there are 3 groups of Leave voters. 1) Far right. BNP, UKIP, Britain First etc. Were always going to vote out on principle even if it hurts themselves. Will blame someone else for any negative effects they suffer. 2) Normal sensible people, who feel that the EU controls too much of our daily...
by Chadwick
Wed Jun 29 2016 11:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It will be interesting to see what happens when Parliament discusses this. Before the vote, MPs were overwhelmingly in favour of staying in. They will now be asked to pass a law for the exact opposite of what they believe to be right. Whilst politicians are particularly adept at wearing two hats (or...
by Chadwick
Thu Jun 30 2016 3:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next manager

I think there's a small queue building up of people who promise everything and deliver nothing...
by Chadwick
Fri Jul 01 2016 11:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 8 Jul) + last week's winner

Jeremy Corbyn's options for his shadow cabinet are becoming increasing limited.
by Chadwick
Thu Jun 30 2016 3:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

#omnishambles
by Chadwick
Mon Jul 04 2016 10:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36700350 A legal firm is claiming that Britain can't trigger Article 50 without the consent of Parliament. ie. A Prime Minister cannot do it alone - they have to get it agreed by Parliament first. I'm surprised this is even open to debate. Parliament is our sove...