Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

An oldie but goodie... :)

by pabenny
Mon Aug 08 2022 10:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why cyclists get a bad name

What I am complaining about is not the "need for speed", but the ability to drive on a restricted road at anything near to normal speeds. I think actually what you're saying is that your rights as a car driver should override those of cyclists. You mention consideration of others...some people*, so...
by Sarah
Fri Aug 12 2022 7:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This governments shenanigans

Excellent headline by Metro today.

by expressman33
Sun Aug 28 2022 12:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. Suddenly the horse falls into a mud hole and starts sinking. He tells the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farmer, but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's Mercedes back to the hole...
by macliam
Sat Sep 03 2022 9:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is a "service"?

Yesterday i dug into my Bulb account and found that, in addition to not completing my smart meter installation and not replying to queries (and a formal complaint), they have miserably failed in billing for energy. Digging into my account, I found that my Gas bills were being estimated, using the "u...
by rayf
Wed Sep 14 2022 5:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

just wondering if Richard is OK. I've not seen anything from him (apart from automated) in a very long while. Is he well or does he have some personal problems?
Richard - hope you're OK and able to get back with things soon.
by Richard Frost
Fri Sep 09 2022 6:36pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quote of the day

“She was more than a monarch. She defined an era.”
President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden pay tribute to the Queen. The pair first met the monarch in 1982 when they travelled to the UK as part of a Senate delegation.