Search found 204 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Thu Aug 04 2016 10:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cashback reliability August 2016

It's been a while since I posted a report on how well we're dealing with members' claims for missing/incorrect transactions but I thought it worthwhile to show you the following: claims20160804.jpg We do everything we can to ensure that merchants track your transactions reliably (including sometimes...
by richard@imutual
Sat Aug 13 2016 10:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Will you get our 5 millionth transaction?

In the next week or so, imutual will record another milestone when we reach 5 million cashback transactions! :shock: Yep, since 2010 we will have tracked over 5m cashback transactions for our members. kevinchess1 has already been helping with the build-up to this with his Guess the date competition....
by Boro Boy
Wed Aug 24 2016 10:36am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will you get our 5 millionth transaction?

Well, we've done it folks. We've reached Five million transactions :) And the winners of our competition ........ .... will be announced later :lol: But in the meantime, thanks to every single imutual member for helping your company to reach this milestone :thumbup: :thumbup: I think I have a good ...
by richard@imutual
Wed Aug 24 2016 6:09pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So transaction # 5m was clocked up early in the morning yesterday, and the lucky winner was .... Beachboy Congrats, you get your cashback over the past 5 days doubled, and 5 bottles of Shimmer-Effect Sparkling Wine will be on their way to you :) And the following 5 members will also get their cashba...
by cashbackqueen
Wed Aug 24 2016 6:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done to all the winners let`s go forward now to the 6th millionth transaction
by richard@imutual
Thu Jan 26 2017 9:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by BeautifulSunshine
Thu Jan 26 2017 11:54am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by richard@imutual
Fri Jan 26 2018 9:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MoneyFacts - imutual did it again!

For the fourth time, imutual has won a "Commended" award in the Best Cashback Website category of the 2018 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards. :clap: This is without the doubt the highest profile Awards event involving cashback sites, featuring most of the biggest financial companies in the UK, so for our h...
by blythburgh
Fri Jan 26 2018 10:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MoneyFacts - imutual did it again!

Congrats to Richard and the team and thanks to all who voted