Search found 204 matches

Return

by kevinchess1
Sun Sep 01 2019 6:50pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Revamped TOS Sep 19

Have revamped this one as well I will delete 1 or 2 numbers every draw PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH30 :clap: If not we roll over Now, you can Stick with only your chosen number OR you can Twist and ta...
by kevinchess1
Tue Oct 01 2019 3:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TOS Oct 19

Have revamped this one as well I will delete 1 or 2 numbers every draw PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH30 :clap: If not we roll over Now, you can Stick with only your chosen number OR you can Twist and ta...
by blythburgh
Sun Oct 27 2019 10:34am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Books: Looking for a great read for a present for family or friends?

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sat Oct 26 2019 6:19pm
I much prefer Lord of the Rings.
Perhaps you should try a new book occasionally
by Boro Boy
Wed Oct 30 2019 2:47pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TOS Oct 19

Prize received with thanks!!!! I stand down in the TOS Oct 19 :thumbup:
by kevinchess1
Wed Oct 30 2019 11:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TOS Oct 19

Final draw

Bb 23

Comp Finnished
by kevinchess1
Fri Nov 01 2019 9:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Final TOS of the year

Well come to the final TOS of the '10's' I will delete 1 or 2 numbers every draw PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH30 :clap: If not we roll over Now, you can Stick with only your chosen number OR you can Tw...
by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 03 2019 4:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK 11 ( TWAT)

Merry cHRISTMAS EVERYONE ...AGAIN aS IS OUR TRADITION WE ARE HAVING A tWIST-wIN-A-TENOR' (TWAT) COMP :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win 10 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retir...
by kevinchess1
Wed Dec 04 2019 9:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK 111

Merry ChristMASS EVERYONE ...AGAIN and again :thumbup: This is the 3rd and least intersting of the the Kev's Kristmas Komps :( PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! Following on from This pole, the format is slighty different this time After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your...
by richard@imutual
Wed Dec 18 2019 11:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Moving on

After 9+ years here at imutual towers, Michelle will be leaving us at the end of the month for a new career with the NHS. I'd like to publicly thank Michelle for all her hard work since the very start of imutual, and wish her all the best in her new job. Goodness knows how many claims, queries, new ...
by RonFlorabud
Fri Dec 20 2019 9:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KKK 11 ( TWAT)

Thanks for running the KKK 11 competition Kevin and of course thanks for your personal generousity in finding the prizes. It must have been an expensive December.

Whilst not a winner on this occassion, always good fun to take part and check the results.

Merry Christmas.