Search found 208 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by blythburgh
Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by expressman33
Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Easyvoyage not tracking

click on one of the destinations on left hand side , then click on one/two of the results , then on left hand side change the dates and number of passengers , click on search , then click on 1 of the results
by richard@imutual
Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

imutual an award winner - again!

For the third time, imutual has won a "Commended" award in the Best Cashback Website category of the 2017 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards. :clap: When you look at the names of the other companies represented at these awards (pretty much every top UK finance company), it's clear that this is a significant...
by AAAlphaThunder
Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual an award winner - again!

Well done both the staff and members alike.
by richard@imutual
Sun May 21, 2017 1:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Site downtime today

Apologies for the problems with imutual this morning. This was caused by a disk failure on our server

The site is now up but may continue to be a bit slow for a while. Thanks for your patience :thumbup:
by richard@imutual
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Delayed BACS payments

I'm afraid that this week's BACS payments will be slightly delayed, arriving in your accounts on Monday rather than Friday as usual.

This is due to a mistake by me, for which I humbly apologise :oops:

I hope this does not cause anyone too much inconvenience
by William Joseph1
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: email

When are we due a new email please. I lost mine so am unable to do the 2 daily clicks. The perodic email is unnecessary. You can do them using this link http://www.imutual.co.uk/report?id=668 Copy and paste into your address browser. Or, once done once, you will be able to do them from your history...
by expressman33
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: email

When are we due a new email please. I lost mine so am unable to do the 2 daily clicks. The perodic email is unnecessary. You can do them using this link http://www.imutual.co.uk/report?id=668 Copy and paste into your address browser. Or, once done once, you will be able to do them from your history...