Search found 136 matches

Return

by kevinchess1
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Revamped TOS Sep 19

Have revamped this one as well I will delete 1 or 2 numbers every draw PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH30 :clap: If not we roll over Now, you can Stick with only your chosen number OR you can Twist and ta...
by kevinchess1
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TOS Oct 19

Have revamped this one as well I will delete 1 or 2 numbers every draw PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH30 :clap: If not we roll over Now, you can Stick with only your chosen number OR you can Twist and ta...
by blythburgh
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Books: Looking for a great read for a present for family or friends?

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:19 pm
I much prefer Lord of the Rings.
Perhaps you should try a new book occasionally
by Boro Boy
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TOS Oct 19

Prize received with thanks!!!! I stand down in the TOS Oct 19 :thumbup:
by kevinchess1
Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TOS Oct 19

Final draw

Bb 23

Comp Finnished
by kevinchess1
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Final TOS of the year

Well come to the final TOS of the '10's' I will delete 1 or 2 numbers every draw PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH30 :clap: If not we roll over Now, you can Stick with only your chosen number OR you can Tw...
by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK 11 ( TWAT)

Merry cHRISTMAS EVERYONE ...AGAIN aS IS OUR TRADITION WE ARE HAVING A tWIST-wIN-A-TENOR' (TWAT) COMP :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win 10 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retir...
by kevinchess1
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK 111

Merry ChristMASS EVERYONE ...AGAIN and again :thumbup: This is the 3rd and least intersting of the the Kev's Kristmas Komps :( PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! Following on from This pole, the format is slighty different this time After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your...