Search found 775 matches

Return

by cccashbacklover
Sat Nov 12 2011 3:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual PLC 2011 results and AGM details

[quote="Bruce] A bit like the Fatcheese/Thincheese setup? .[/quote] Yes but with a lot more no-spend offers so I would compare idea to Getpoundsback/Crunch Cashback :) Why would it cost money after all Richard has proved he can create websites on the cheap and how much a year do they cost to host :t...
by cccashbacklover
Sat Nov 12 2011 6:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[quote="superman good idea. maybe offset with shares instead of points?[/quote] That would be a nono from me :thumbdown: I like I suspect the majority of members here are only interested in the cashback rewards not the slightest bit interested in the shares which are neither worth anything ( nore I ...
by cccashbacklover
Sun Nov 13 2011 8:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kevinchess1 wrote:[So why do people shop here :?:
Ok :)

Total members 2609 - On a monthly basis on average how many members "shop" via I-Mutual :?:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5437
by cccashbacklover
Mon Nov 14 2011 10:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[quote="richard@imutual"][But if, for whatever reason, someone really doesn't want to be an imutual shareholder, they are free to just earn cashback and not complete their shareholder registration. quote] http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&p=7764 "We just started enforcing the...
by cccashbacklover
Mon Nov 14 2011 3:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[quote="richard@imutual"]. Realistically, this will have to wait until after Christmas quote] Thanks for your time spent putting various responses together :clap: On a lighhearted note I am :o you didnt get in before xmas with Monopoly - I- Mutual edition - You know when passing go get 200 shares in...
by cccashbacklover
Tue Dec 06 2011 2:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Results of AGM held on 5 December

[quote="Mince_Pie"]Wow - 50 members voted.... My 378 shares won't have made much a difference either way :oops:

quote]

My thoughts exactly M.P :clap:

My 10847 wouldnt have made any difference either - :think:
by cccashbacklover
Thu Dec 22 2011 1:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

I would like to say a big Forum thanks :)
by cccashbacklover
Thu Jan 26 2012 2:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UK Research Opinion Poll - Boots Gift Cards: Complete su

Michelle - Have any of these ever tracked please :?: - yes they have been listed in the past :P
by cccashbacklover
Thu Jan 26 2012 12:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposed change to "shares for posting"

I'd prefer the process of awarding shares for posts to be stopped altogether (preferably with already awarded ones cancelled). There does seem to be a lot of low quality posts in the forum and knowing that they're diluting my shareholding makes me less inclined to use imutual as a cashback site. To...
by cccashbacklover
Mon Feb 20 2012 8:48am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How much of imutual you own + updated FAQs

kevinchess1 wrote:Is the £10 comin out of Imutuals coffers
or RY's deap pockets?
I havent agreed to it and wont be agreeing to it ;) My proposal/offer didnt mean I-Mutual getting the shares back ;)