kevinchess1 wrote:Can i recommend Past times in a Present forum :?:
Or do I have to wait for a Future forum :?:

http://internetretailing.net/2013/04/pa ... the-brand/ :lol:
by cccashbacklover
Sun Oct 27 2013 6:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

City Bingo

The trouble with instances such as City Bingo is that typically, by the time the transaction is eventually rejected, the merchant is no longer active and one is forced to rely on memory as to what the transaction actually was. In this particular case, my recollection is that the transaction offered...
by cccashbacklover
Sat Sep 21 2013 9:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hey

I also missed this from 7 months ago - :)

Hi and welcome :)
by cccashbacklover
Tue Apr 01 2014 9:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - March 2014

No offence meant to Macliam,and not intending to be controversial - 4 ( four), second placed thanks came from registered users from outside of UK.
by cccashbacklover
Wed Apr 02 2014 9:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No offence meant to Macliam,and not intending to be controversial - 4 ( four), second placed thanks came from registered users from outside of UK. 24 Hours on, My reasons/motives for my comments made within an hour of O/P appear to have been mis-understood. I neither made the comment to/at Maclaim,...
by cccashbacklover
Thu Apr 03 2014 7:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am absolutely certain that at least one other Imutual member had 5 “votes” from regular Imutual users who are also most likely all UK residents, Why hasn’t that member been awarded with 10 shares? - :idea: Edit If Non Uk factor was to be taken out unless their is a higher qualifying member then t...
by cccashbacklover
Fri Apr 04 2014 9:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by cccashbacklover
Sat Apr 05 2014 11:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce yourself!

tifili wrote:Thanks everybody for your warm welcome, I look forward to becoming an imutual pro

Good luck with your business :)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8884&sid=1ada7d310 ... 6c0#p99229
by cccashbacklover
Fri May 02 2014 2:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "100%" cashback sites retain £40m!

But they pay out faster than iMutual, they don't set fixed 'award dates' that stand firm even when the affiliate networks pay iMutual well before then. This goes against the ethics of the site surely. If you're going to sit on funds to pick up a bit of interest then please tell us! Due to "input" t...
by cccashbacklover
Sat May 03 2014 2:29pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "100%" cashback sites retain £40m!

[quote="rsturbolad. Perhaps as Richard said, my trading is with one of the networks who has confusing settlements? Surely iMutual knows when they receive a payment into their collections account what transactions it covers... At any rate, clearly it's best not to comment. You all seem to know my cas...