Search found more than 1194 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Thu Mar 24 2011 3:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

As you may be aware, Rpoints Limited the company that used to operate the Rpoints.com and CashbackKings.com cashback websites, was wound up by creditors late last year. Rpoints Ltd was founded by me back in 2003 and I continued to be involved up to its unfortunate demise, which left a significant nu...
by moi
Fri Mar 25 2011 8:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

The title of the thread is 'Offer to ex rpoints/CBK members' so I guess not Rather than guess, I & others wondered, so just wanted to ask Richard. He mentioned RPoints limited, which I'm assuming is the parent company overseeing the whole range of sites. When rpoints.com/cashbackkings.com stopped c...
by moi
Fri Mar 25 2011 9:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rayf wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:'Offer to sex rpoints/CBK members'
count me in :oops:
I'd rather have the cash :mrgreen: :lol:
by rayf
Fri Mar 25 2011 9:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kevinchess1 wrote:'Offer to sex rpoints/CBK members'

count me in :oops:
by Bruce
Sun Mar 27 2011 5:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

- With the white labels, Rpoints provided a service to other companies who wanted to promote cashback offers to their own customers / mailing lists. I'd suggest that the first port of call for any claims/complaints who would with those white label companies. They were, of course, let down by the fa...
by richard@imutual
Sun Mar 27 2011 4:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been away seeing family. I did check the site with my phone yesterday and saw this post, but I wasn't able to easily type a proper response I'm afraid I can't promise to extend this to white label sites, for a mixture of practical and principled reasons. Firstly,...
by kevenh
Tue Mar 29 2011 7:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You should have received an email from the liquidators a couple of months ago. I would urge you to contact them (not sure if it's too late to lodge a claim but worth a try) as there is likely to be a distribution of some kind to creditors. Details can be found at http://www.fashost.co.uk/pwddocs/62...
by jleafy
Sun Apr 03 2011 1:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks for the link CBL, will be registering my claim for £9.26 :D

By the way, who now owns RPoints and CBK and is anyone using them?

Thx
J