Search found more than 1194 matches

Return

by BeautifulSunshine
Tue Nov 08 2011 11:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ebuyer back with record cashback at imutual

richard@imutual wrote:I'll get our TV offer updated today. We're happy to operate a 'highest cashback promise' on Ebuyer and Play.com, where you do the transaction through us and then drop us a query asking us to match a competitor :thumbup:
sounds like TCBs offer except they do it for all merchants.
by michelle@imutual
Wed Nov 09 2011 2:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Badoo: Social Network for meeting people locally.

cashbacklover wrote:@ Drahcir ;) Badoo Nov 9, 2011 £1 £1 10 Pending Jan 8, 2012 :clap:

Thanks for adding this Michelle :thumbup:

Oops sorry :thumbdown: should have been a shares only offer, have corrected from now. Thanks to cashbacklover for pointing it out to me.
by Richard Frost
Wed Nov 09 2011 3:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Badoo: Social Network for meeting people locally.

kevinchess1 wrote:Not tracked for me :(
I think they probably decided you had enough local friends already and did not need any more :thumbup:
by myfyr
Sat Nov 12 2011 11:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual PLC 2011 results and AGM details

Is there an estimate of what these shares may be worth, e.g. net asset value per share?

Presumably not very much as 100% of cashback is paid to members?
by richard@imutual
Mon Nov 14 2011 12:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual PLC 2011 results and AGM details

What is the point in having claims performance stats and even number of claims if we neither know how many spend/commitment transactions these figures relate to or whether they include repeatedly stated claims put in by yourself for no spend transactions :?: As you acknowledge, we started providing...
by ianell
Sun Dec 04 2011 12:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How much of imutual do you own?

I wouldn't lose much sleep worrying about how much of the business we all own, there are lots of variables as Richard has pointed out. Like any commodity share only become worth anything when they're sold. My advice would be to keep pocketing the cashback! Share are just the icing on the cake.

Ian
by Mince_Pie
Tue Dec 06 2011 1:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Results of AGM held on 5 December

Wow - 50 members voted.... My 378 shares won't have made much a difference either way :oops:

Pretty unanimous for you Richard.
by Richard Frost
Tue Dec 06 2011 1:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim your xmas 'tweet' - 50 free shares

I actually attempted to join Twitter last night, Fell at the first hurdle though. I could not understand the point of it all.