Search found more than 1194 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Tue Dec 20 2011 1:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

I haven't heard from FA Simms either, but I have heard indirectly that it's likely to be a while before a dividend is paid to creditors :( To reflect this, I've put back the award dates on your 'compensation' transactions to June 2012. Obviously, we'll bring the date forward if there are any develop...
by richard@imutual
Thu Dec 22 2011 8:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes, I agree with you re: white labels. I will get onto this :thumbup:
by richard@imutual
Thu Dec 22 2011 12:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have compensated the ex-ST members in full (those that I'm aware of - PM me if I've missed you out)

For those who might be concerned that this is coming out of imutual's pocket, don't be. I'm personally crediting imutual for any compensation money they pay out as a result of this offer :thumbup:
by xxxraichxxx
Sun Dec 25 2011 1:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual Xmas comp - win £15 of BHS vouchers

I should hope so, it took hours of preperation and carefull thought ;)

Only joking there are some very funny captions on there.
by Sarah
Thu Dec 22 2011 6:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Google+1 button

Thanks for the option to switch this off! :thumbup:
by Richard Frost
Fri Dec 23 2011 9:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have done the sensible thing and switched it off. There is no way I want to see all the posts from kevinchess1 when I am out of imutual. It is bad enough seeing them here. :evil:
by kevinchess1
Mon Dec 26 2011 10:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Note that you can switch this off if you want and revert to the old 'thumb' icon (see instructions in the above FAQ) quote] Can you post the info on how to revert back for simplicity/speed reasons. :) Click on 'My Account' Click on 'Profile' Click on 'Manage your Forum Profile' Click on 'Profile' 2...