Search found 81 matches

Return

by TattyBear
Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reward TV

Spam websites since monday morning 5am. Have even tried my laptop using BT public wifi, so it's not my computer or IP.

Reward tv doesn't reset until 5am in my experience. That's when it's working . . .

Have cleared all my cookies, virus and malware scanned.
by TattyBear
Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wonder what time the two resident arrogant smart arses on this thread got Reward TV to work this morning?
by TattyBear
Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Same here. Could be to do with the clocks going back. It's a bit of a conincedence.
by TattyBear
Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by TattyBear
Tue May 24, 2016 9:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I suspect the number of clicks it has paid out on far exceeds the number of imutual users, so I doubt it will be back, but we can live in hope! I don't see how that can accurate. Reward TV had a set quota every of clicks every day. When that quota was used up, it diverted. Reward TV hasn't paid out...
by TattyBear
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by TattyBear
Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can Imutual please check with the merchant. I've had nothing out of Reward TV for the last 5 days. Have been trying at all the usual quota reset times. Midnight, 5am, 6am, and various times during daylight hours just to cover all bases. Seems clear to me it's gone south again.
by TattyBear
Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just when you thought Farage could not sink any lower

You might not like Trump, but what exactly has Obama done for America in the last 8 years? Even taking Nixon in to account, he's the most incompetent and useless incumbant of the White House in US history. Obama's done nothing for the poor or the unemployed despite the US budget deficit tripling dur...
by TattyBear
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RIP Robert Vaughn

Also The Towering Inferno and Bullitt, both with Steve McQueen. Also the final season of The A-Team, although he'd probably long forgotten that.

Sad loss. It's been such a nasty year.