Search found 118 matches

Return

by roger
Tue Nov 06 2012 5:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: tcb and quidco profits

Potential problem with any business is that, while it remains small, it probably delivers good service because those providing the service have a real interest in doing so. Once the business grows and "customer service" becomes a department in its own right, sometimes staffed by people with little i...
by roger
Mon Dec 10 2012 10:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / Ian Wells

Normally I like to hear both sides of an argument before passing judgment but, in this case, I’m not sure how much credence I’d give to the account of someone described by an expert witness in Court as "displaying symptoms of a sadistic psychopath". Having said that, Richard’s account rings true as ...
by roger
Wed Jan 16 2013 10:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New awards for Post-of-the-month

"New members will think your a regular on the JK show without any teeth, morals or job prospects"

LOL, Kev's obviously read my autobiography
by roger
Mon Mar 18 2013 11:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

Think I'll reserve comment until I've got used to the new format. Right now I'm at the "I know how I used to do X but how do I do it under the new format?" stage so any comment would just show me up as an change-resistant old fogey. That may well be true but I don't necessarily want to tell the world.
by roger
Sat Apr 27 2013 11:03am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New: the mutual dividend

I think there's a limit to what Richard can reasonably be expected to achieve at this stage of the company's development as it doesn't have the muscle, in terms of sheer numbers, to compete with larger sites on certain deals. For example, although I too would welcome a Tesco deal of the type mention...
by roger
Mon Apr 29 2013 7:50pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And, while I come to think of it, dividends are taxable as income in the hands of the recipient. Cashback isn't. Not at the moment, anyway. The eagle-eyed amongst you might have noticed that HMRC is suggesting cashback paid by companies such as Hargreaves Lansdown on fund purchases should be taxed i...
by roger
Tue May 28 2013 6:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Like most people here, I imagine, I use Kelkoo (and other search engines) to research the likely cost of a product but then buy it by whatever means is cheapest, eg through iMutual if it's one of our merchants. No brainer.
by roger
Mon Jul 01 2013 10:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - June 2013

I'd just like to thank those who thanked me. And there's no need to thank me for thanking you for ... but you get the drift!
by roger
Sat Jul 27 2013 12:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars 2015

And there I was thinking they were titled "Episode VII - Some new blood" and "Episode VIII - The Vampire Strikes Back".