Search found 61 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Thu Jul 25 2013 10:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars 2015

Star Wars episode VII - A new dope A long time ago, on a website far, far away.. Rpoints is in a state of civil war and spies for the imutual Alliance have stolen plans to the GaVACtic Umpire's In-store cashback, a heavily-exaggerated website feature capable of annihilating an entire budget. Rebel ...
by richard@imutual
Thu Jun 16 2011 12:03pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

Trev died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best friends, John and Kevin. The three men had always done everything together. John arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet John said, 'Yup, his fa...
by tonyg
Fri Jul 11 2014 6:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £13.50 cashback @ Money Dashboard!

Anyone else stuck, for some 10 minutes in my case, with a screen saying "Please wait a moment while we process this information"? Yes I had that plus could not connect account, so in end connected a credit card account just to sync an account. The next day managed to add bank account but still took...
by cccashbacklover
Sat Jul 12 2014 9:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £13.50 cashback @ Money Dashboard!

Having been stuck trying to enter bank details, followed tonyg's recommendation above and, sure enough, it's happy to take my credit card details (but still not bank details). Only snag with credit card details is that Money Dashboard requests PIN number. As far as I can see, if someone manages to ...