Search found 841 matches

Return

by Luke_PieStalker
Wed Dec 22 2010 6:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily click payment issues

Confuses me as to why the AC clicks have been taken off in comparison to Price Log staying on. Yes AC clicks are in dubious condition at the moment, but past issues like they are "experiencing" now have always ended up paying out eventually. Not that they have my sympathy at all, just pointing out e...
by Luke_PieStalker
Thu Feb 03 2011 5:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - January 2011

Only about 17000 behind for 2nd place there. Kev - Your going to have to up your game if you want to remain king. ;)
by Luke_PieStalker
Thu Dec 01 2011 1:26pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - November 2011

Well done Kev. On top of Mel....as is meant to be.
by Luke_PieStalker
Thu Jan 12 2012 9:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scotish Independence

Its a fact. The SNPs core appeal is that they hate the English but do it in a "respectable" way. Put a suit on and talk about "empowering" Scotland and nobody challenges you. What they really mean is We hate the English - vote for us. I just hope the Scots see sense and reject what are hopefully the...
by Luke_PieStalker
Sun Feb 12 2012 8:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 3 stooges

Remakes rarely match or come close to the originals. Given the 3 stooges were a load of tosh back in the 1920s or whenever Kev was in his teenage years watching, i wouldnt expect much in this new film.
by Luke_PieStalker
Thu Sep 22 2011 8:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

I here Walt Disney are goin to build Avatar land in Orlando Dangerous giant topless blue-titted women speaking in weird dialects? Great! Though you could save yourself some cash and go for a night out in Middleborough in December instead. :o I would pay good money to be a part of the latter ( and i...
by Luke_PieStalker
Sat May 26 2012 12:17am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will the millionth transaction be yours?

I think the prize should go to members who's username rhymes with norisisgirderastray. Luke PieStalker IsGay :?: Oooooh you cheeky bitch! Maybe we could multiply the prize vs the number of "partners" the winner has had in the last 25 years. So thats Kev near the bottom (where he likes to be), Macke...
by Luke_PieStalker
Tue Jun 12 2012 12:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

kevinchess1 wrote:Walkin home with me V fit, Supper hot new girlfriend when i see mee ex comin towards us :o
Talk about embarrasin, how awkard
In the end I just blurted out 'Hiya luke' :?
As Mark Almond once said "Just smile and say hello".
by Luke_PieStalker
Sun Jul 29 2012 10:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transaction #970000 winner

Well done Euro - I knew I should have got up earlier this morning. yes well dun, nice 2 sea your good friend and ours win. i was at work Glad to see the recession has not affected the local O.A.P.L.D Club for you Kev. OLD AGE PENSIONERS LAP DANCING CLUB Not saying whether you work there or just fre...