Search found 841 matches

Return

by Luke_PieStalker
Sat Mar 23 2013 12:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

had a good 4 inches last nite Glad to hear those tablets Mel reccomended are working for you finally. And they said Polish Pole Pills sounded dodgy? How wonderful, parents expected to go to work but no school to take care of the children. Holidays you make arrangements for but you can't with snow. ...
by Luke_PieStalker
Wed Apr 24 2013 12:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Win an iPad with imutual!

xxxraichxxx wrote:Yes hes been mithering me for ages for saucy photos of Ronnie Corbett.
:shock: So it's Goodnight from me....
by Luke_PieStalker
Fri May 03 2013 12:23am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New: the mutual dividend

I've heard about people who get turned on by being wrapped in cling-film :shock: Don't remind me. Popped in to see Kev last week about plans for the Rpoints Summer solstice and found him watching Jeremy Kyle, in the nude, completely wrapped in cling film. i said "I can see your nuts man!" and walke...
by Luke_PieStalker
Tue May 21 2013 11:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How we compare with other cashback sites

kevinchess1 wrote:They used to go it at Rpointst
He means they used to go at it at Rpoints. Still braggs about the New years bash 2006.
by Luke_PieStalker
Tue May 28 2013 11:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: kevinchess1

kevinchess1 wrote: I'd like to apologise to all the staff at work last night who kept asking 'What is that awful smell :oops:
They are probably used to it by now.
by Luke_PieStalker
Thu Sep 05 2013 12:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - August 2013

I know Ricardo is usally bang on with his spelling, what with spending 8 years at Eton, but think he has slipped up here, so will edit it for him.
During August, there were some very good candidates for our Post-of-the-month competition and kev's!...
by Luke_PieStalker
Fri Feb 08 2013 10:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hey

xxxraichxxx wrote:I am the princess of the site... welcome. :wave:
Also the resident drunkard. And that title is disputed by many.
by Luke_PieStalker
Thu Oct 10 2013 12:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Deedpolls: Change your name online, the easy way

Mel wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:Thanks for this :thumbup:
I thought you were named Lucy Wobblebum originally and changed it to Luke after you had some bits added and some bits cut off ??
Nothing to bragg about. Operation took about 5 mins and consisted of some selotape and some leftover spam.
by Luke_PieStalker
Mon Dec 09 2013 7:26pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

kevinchess1 wrote:Mackem's just brought a guide dog called 'The championship!' :?:
They both know where they going :? :D
Might as well change it to league one to save the dog getting confused soon after.
by Luke_PieStalker
Fri Jan 03 2014 10:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas / New Year BACS payment schedule

kevinchess1 wrote:Over 60s :shock:
Are you referring to their weight, age or IQ :?:
Waistline actually.