Return

by Luke_PieStalker
Wed Oct 17 2012 10:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2012 Accounts and Notice of AGM

kevinchess1 wrote:I hav a Q :?:
Will Norwich win this weekend :?
Projections say that is about as likely as RPoints appearing on the FTSE 100 anytime soon.
by Luke_PieStalker
Tue Nov 06 2012 1:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: tcb and quidco profits

No matter how big Imutuals gets, could you please take this opportunity to promise the following -

A Television advert featuring an annoying fat man dressed in green and orange will never be done in the name of imutal...PLEASE.
by Luke_PieStalker
Fri Nov 09 2012 12:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2012 AGM videos

I vote for Mel to be co-presenter next time round. :lol:
by Luke_PieStalker
Fri Dec 14 2012 12:03am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / Ian Wells

I’m not sure how much credence I’d give to the account of someone described by an expert witness in Court as "displaying symptoms of a sadistic psychopath".
Blimey, who was the expert witness? Mel?
by Luke_PieStalker
Mon Jan 14 2013 12:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Princess Raich

Kev could do the job for cameraman. Heard he has got a proper powerful model, long lens, also has night vision and camouflage.
Least thats what the police report said. Not sure the open crotch tuxedo he was wearing at the time would be apt for such a swanky do as yours though Raquel.
by Luke_PieStalker
Fri Feb 01 2013 5:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New World record!

How many of Quidcos boasted 2.5 + Million users actually use the site? Far less than their advetising claims methinks.
by Luke_PieStalker
Wed Jan 30 2013 12:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / F A Simms

expressman33 wrote:probably people like me who didn't bother putting in a claim - probably only owed about £5

so if there was about another 196,777 in a similar position ;)
Make that 196,776. Put my £1.50 in the charity box if the liquidators are reading this.
by Luke_PieStalker
Thu Feb 07 2013 1:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gay marriage What's your thoughts?

Well at least they had a discussion about it and did not try to slip in in the back door.

Ooooooooh Matron!
by Luke_PieStalker
Sun Feb 17 2013 6:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Princess Raich

blythburgh wrote:I told Luke you were having various types of pies for the food so he will definitely be there. :lol:
Definitely....but lets stay clear of the Tesco, Iceland & Findus pies for a while shall we? :shock:
by Luke_PieStalker
Tue Mar 19 2013 10:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

Looks terrible. Cant we go back to how it was? :thumbdown: