Search found 155 matches

Return

by pieman
Tue Aug 07 2018 1:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL CHANGE CONSTITUTION: Allow Leaving Member Units to Be Bought by Existing Member

I am not in favour of any such change at this time.

Such a major change may be worth debating but perhaps this could (should ?) be raised at the AGM rather being rushed through in a quiet August.
by pieman
Mon Sep 24 2018 7:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Well hello...

Hello & welcome,

As this forum thread nicely exemplifies - there are a wide range of members some of whom may or may not get on with others - but we do try very hard not to let the 'humour' displayed by some members fall on the wrong side the humorous / slightly abusive line.
by pieman
Sat Jan 26 2019 7:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL SELL: United Utilities [UU.]

I think something garindan suggests is worth looking at....
by pieman
Tue Jan 29 2019 10:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL SELL: United Utilities [UU.]

AS I said earlier - I would also be generally supportive of garindan's suggestions
by pieman
Wed Mar 06 2019 12:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Official Real Madrid Store: Latest products

Oh - its actually a real site!!-

in the light of their Champions League display last night I was not expecting it to be real....
by pieman
Wed Mar 20 2019 3:29pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposal for our way forward

Having read the above posts - I agree with what Garindan is saying. Just an idea for picking shares.... As we are not experts - perhaps it would be useful if each member did a weekly post of the shares 'tipped' in their newspaper and magazine of choice. This would then allow us to a) Spread the work...
by pieman
Fri Mar 29 2019 10:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposal for our way forward

Thanks to both Richard and Garindan

I am in favour of these ideas to try and make the club both more interactive and more 'successful''
by pieman
Wed May 01 2019 6:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment choice tipsters

Good idea

but having looked at these - they seem to be tipping a number of shares almost every day.

How would we / people choose which ones would be are chosen 3?
by pieman
Sat Jul 06 2019 7:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy (Imutual) Birthday to Me !!!

Just wanted to wish my self a Happy 9th Imutual Birthday :thumbup: Such an auspicious day made me realise that at some point next year Imutual will be 10 :clap: - which will be an amazing achievement - especially as some of us remember many cashback sites that have (come and) gone in that time. Just...
by pieman
Mon Jul 08 2019 5:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy (Imutual) Birthday to Me !!!

Yay - party Thursday June 25th 2020

(Nicely between US Open and Tour de France)

Only 353 days to go!!

Maybe double cashback on that day only between 10am - 10pm ??